How could you?

Momo is currently on her way to surprise her boyfriend Shoto until she heard....moaning? She walked closer to his room and the moaning started to get louder and louder and I love you so much more then her until he reached his room and opened the door to see todoroki having sex with camie. They look to see her in the door way.
Momo: T-TODOROKI HOW COULD YOU?!?
Shoto: I can explain.
Momo: YOU CAN FUCKING EXPLAIN YOU SHOVING YOUR DICK IN ANOTHER GIRL!?!
Momo ran off to her room and her everyone in class 1-A screaming at them like 'What the hell' or 'how the fuck did you get in here'. Momo was crying her heart out until she heard a knock on her door. She opens it to see izuku standing there with a worried look on his face. When she let him in and he closed door behind him and looked back and gets hugged by Momo and she cried into his chest asking why?.
Izuku hugged her and he sat down on the bed with her still in his arms. He comforted her and she calmed down.
Momo: I'm sorry for getting your shirt all wet.
Izuku: it's fine. As long as you got that out of your system and I've been we're you are.
Momo: what do you mean?
Izuku: will me and uraraka broke up because she thought i was cheating on her with hatsume because she thought she was so touchy-feely with me. So she broke up with me.
Momo: izuku...I wanna confess something. I...never really liked todoroki.
Izuku: I'm pretty sure my shirt says otherwise.
They share a laugh before going back to the conversation.
Izuku: but seriously tho, then why did you date him?
Momo: because I didn't know what to do when you started dating uraraka...
Izuku realized what she's trying to say.
Izuku: Momo are you saying...
Momo: yes...I li-no I love you Izuku.
They leaned closer and closer and kissed they fell back on the bed and made out for 10 minutes. After that they decided to sleep. Izuku toke his shirt off and Momo starts drooling. Izuku had an idea and blushed but did it.
Izuku: like what you see?
He flexed a little and all she could do is nod. After snuggling together they finally feel a sleep.
———————————————————————————
Sorry for not updating the green swords men I will do it tomorrow and I'm still working on the chapter for saiyan pride I'm still working on the chapter. Stay safe and have a good day 👍😁