Revenge.

Izuku was getting ready to leave until he hears moving. He sees momo looking up at him.
Momo: i-Izuku?
Her voice sounded like she was forcing herself to speak.
Izuku: hey Momo.
Momo: where are you going?
Izuku: I'm going to end this. Now get some rest.
Momo: y-you can't, There's too many of them, Izuku please just stop. I can't lose you.
Momo's eyes were full with tears. The very thought of loosing her Izu was Heartbreaking.
Izuku: then I promise I won't die. I will go through hell and back, just to be with you.
Momo had a idea and blushed a bit.
Momo: t-then w-would y-y-you please, Make love to me?
Izuku blushed pink and nodded. He
Izuku walks out and locks the door behind him. Izuku walks into the hallway and into the darkness. Izuku punches a guy down and stomped on his head. Izuku is currently taking guards down by slamming, punching or just killing them. He got to uraraka's parents room and saw her dad sleeping. He takes a knife and kills him. He hears foot steps heading towards the room. Izuku hides in the closet and sees mrs. Uraraka enter. She sees the body and she losses all emotion in her eyes. She pulls out a gun and says.
Ms. U: I will see you soon darling.
And shoots her self. Izuku was shocked but left and continued with his onslaught. Kicking heads off and punching holes through them. He looks over all the guards he's killed. Izuku knows that there is two more floors. He saw a small vent leading outside but he saw a door with blood stains on it. He walked towards it slowly and opened it. He saw the dead body of his mother. That was when he snapped.
(1st floor)
The yandere's were sitting in the living room when they felt a bloodthirsty arua walking down stairs. Soon Izuku walked out of the shadow with black eyes and red pupils and red spiky hair.

 Soon Izuku walked out of the shadow with black eyes and red pupils and red spiky hair

Izuku: i will slaughter you all.