Pain.

Izuku: so? Who want's to die first?
They were all shaking. The power, the anger and the room was cold.
Uraraka: d-Deku? A-are you ok?
Izuku: oh I'm fine. You should worry about yourself right now.
Izuku took one step and appears I front of them. He drives his hand thru fuyumi. He rips her heart out and drops it to the floor. Todoroki ran off but he didn't care. He was gonna make uraraka suffer first then him.
Izuku: oh? He's running away? This makes it even better.
Izuku walks slowly towards uraraka. Each one of todoroki's trying to attack him only to get there heads chopped off. Uraraka was backed up into a corner.
Uraraka: PLEASE IM SORRY!!!
Izuku grabs her by the neck and slams her to the ground. He grabbed each of her hands and popped her thumb pads like pimples. He grabs her arm and rips it off and then the other. She screams and starts thrashing.
Izuku: you can scream all you want. No one is going to save you.
She was terrified. But soon she was silenced when he slammed his whole arm down her throat and pulls out her kidney. She gargles a little before falling down and die. Izuku drops her kidney and leaves. He cleans the blood off himself. He went back to the room and took eri and Momo home.
____________________________________
Sorry it was short, some school stuff happened I'll try and make the next one a bit longer.