Lovely Childhood

Okay so this one was requested by Colorwolfmangeldevil. Enjoy.

—————————
Summers with your grandfather were always fun. You two would spend time in the kitchen, hang out at his many restaurants, and meet new people all the time. This one particular time, however, was different...

The Creighton's were a kind family, Mr. and Mrs. Creighton were school friends of your mom and dad. So it was only natural for you to meet their son, who was about a year older than you.

You had just turn 5 when the two of you had met, you instantly wanted him to play restaurant with you, and seeing your cute face, he couldn't say no.

Your days were spent like this, running around, getting closer. Everything you did, you did together. The two of you would throw a fit if you didn't get to see each other for even a day. Everything was perfect...

That is...

Until your dad got a new job. Your move was sudden, and before you knew it, you were saying goodbye to your Grandfather... and Creighton.

You didn't stop crying for weeks after you guys moved. But eventually... you forgotten why you were sad. You had forgotten your best friend.

———
"Order up!" You said with a smile as you placed a customer's order in front of them.

To the side your Grandfather talked with Creighton.

"Still no memory, huh?" Creighton sounded deflated, but didn't show it. The boy never forgot you, and your cute face. Your grandfather could only sigh at the lovesick boy.

"I'm afraid not, however, you know my offer still stands. One picture is all it takes you know." Your grandfather told him, pulling out a picture of the two of you cuddled together as children.

"They'd hate me for not telling them." He muttered, earning a sympathetic look for Mr. Grey.

"Alright then, your choice." He laid the picture on the table, a bit disappointed.

By this time your lunch rush had finished. You made your way over to your Grandfather and Creighton.

"You're quiet. Is something wrong?" You asked Creighton, looking a little concerned on why he wasn't being his usual cocky self.

Creighton instantly started bragging, and making excuses... However you were more focused on the picture that was laying on the table.

He didn't notice when you begin to reach for it for a closer look until your fingers were about to graze it. He quickly snapped out of his daze and pulled your hand away... Which startled you and caused you to trip over your own feet.

As you were falling Creighton tried to catch you... Only to fall with you. You landed on the ground with a thud, Creighton on top of you.

It made for a cute scene for the customers.

The photo was forgotten as the two of you began to stutter and stand up, only to fall again due to the amount of embarrassment you were feeling.

Your Grandfather chuckled, and picked up the photo. Creighton may not want to tell you about your time together, and he could see that for now, you two were doing just fine.