CP: 3

*Kiana House ^* Sorry for the blurred pic too lol.

Kiana Brown
Next Morning
Work.

"Nurse Brown, could you please give these to Dr. Sanchez?"

I grabbed them, "What are they?"

"They're the vitals for patient 303."

I nodded and walked down the hall to find Roman. More than likely he was with a patient. I searched room for room, not finding a single thing. I found him eventually, with Nurse Jasmine all his face. I rolled my eyes to the ceiling and walked over to him.

"Here's the vitals for the patient in room 303. Now, let's walk." I said hearing a scoff.

"Um, Nurse Brown, Dr. Sanchez and I were kind of in the middle of something." She fake smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry I had to cut this short, please forgive me. Now Roman, come." I glared at him causing him to lift his finger up for a second.

"Kiana, can you give us a second? I mean seriously." He said causing me to fold my arms and walk away.

I was only trying to help him. Nurse Jasmine slept with damn near the whole hospital including half the patients. I know her and what she's about. I can't lie and say that she doesn't remind me of me. That's all I'm trying to do is protect Roman from that.

"Kiana." Roman called, "Go to my office!"

"I'm good!" I yelled back getting back to work. I didn't feel like getting angry and arguing with people today. I'ma just mind my business and finish my job.

Dra'Quan Marcel
Work.

"The fuck you mean? I want my damn money back nigga!"

"Too late bitch."

"Aye." I looked up, "Cut that shit out don't y'all see my son sitting right here?"

"Man fuck yo son! If this nigga don't give me my money back I'm gon shoot his ass." He said pulling his gun out his pocket. Kree started to cry causing me to get up and walk over to the register.

"Man give this bitch ass nigga back his money." I said going into the register and giving him all his money back. He snatched it and left the shop in fury.

"Man that tattoo was nice. That was some of my best work." Trey said causing me to laugh. That tattoo was just as fucked up, but that ain't my business.

"Man." I shook my head, "You better stop arguing with these niggas. You got them pulling guns and shit in here."

"Fuck that nigga man." Trey said as he walked over to another customer.

I walked back to my station to see my client holding onto Kree. I took him from her and pecked his cheek and wiped his tears.

"Daddy sorry." I said running my hands through his curly hair. He was upset, and I knew that if he went home and told Kiana it was gon be a problem.

"Your son is so cute."

I looked up at my client and gave her a smile. She batted her eyelashes and flipped her hair as she stared at me. I felt myself admiring her beauty, not having paid attention to her at first.