CHAPTER THIRTEEN

POV AG:
"God, I want you so bad." Anna breathlessly panted out, as I grinded on her. Her head turning violently from side to side, a sight that I can't help but love. Leaning in to the crease of her neck, I slowly started to give it open mouthed kisses. She softly moaned at this as I smiled into her neck, still peppering it with kisses. Slowly biting it, so it'll hurt but not that bad. She let out another soft moan at this. I loved how even if I was barely doing anything to her right now, she was just a moaning mess. But, I wanted her louder. I could tell she was holding back from me, afraid to let her family know, to hear her. But, at this point in time, let them hear. She's mine, and I'm going to claim her with everything that I have. I bit a little harder, licking it as I released, she let out another moan. This one louder then before, rougher. But, still not loud enough. I smiled at her, slowly moving down to her shoulder, I kissed it, and then moved to her chest. Anna was squirming underneath me, wanting more, but I wanted to take my time. Knowing good and well I was teasing her.
POV ANNA:
As soon as Ag bit my neck, I could feel my underwear starting to soak. God, I wanted her. I want her so bad. I want her to help me with all this built up sexual tension from her, but yet, here she is still teasing me. She lowered my bra, she didn't remove it, she just lowered it, making my nipples get hard in response. She kissed each breast, sucking on the top of them as she pulled away from the kiss. "Ag," I softly moaned out, sweat starting to bead down from my forehead. She smiled, not looking at me as she kissed the upper part of my stomach, slowly dragging her tongue down to my waistband of my shorts. She softly kissed around the top of my waistband, as she rubbed on my thigh. "Please," Is all I could manage out, trying to lift up my head to see her, but I was too weak. How'd she already make me this weak? My body tingled with every kiss, as she didn't stay long, but long enough for my body to reminisce on the feeling of her lips. She then came back up to me, smiling, slowly kissing my lips. Our lips intertwining together in a slow motion, as one of her hands removed itself from propping her up, and slowly trailed its way back down my body. With every touch my body burned. When she slowly slipped her hands in to my shorts, in to my underwear. I moaned in to her mouth, I couldn't help it. As one of her fingers drug across the top of my soft spot, I mentally begged for it to go in. But, instead she pulled it out, pulling away from me, she looked down at me. Biting her lip, her eyes were sparkling. "Damn, bubs, you want me that bad, huh?" She smiled, still biting her bottom lip. "Ag, stop, please, please, help." I whimpered out, pulling her back down on to me by her chains. I could tell she loved when I did that.
POV AG:
"Oh, I'm gonna do more than just help." I stated, as I kissed her one last time. She was already dripping with sweat, her body shinning from it. Her hands trailed down from my neck to my own waist, "You better." Is all she said, and that was enough. That was enough for my body to go crazy. I slowly lowered myself back down to her spot, and pulled down her shorts. You could see how wet she was from the outside of her underwear, I smiled at this. Knowing I made her do that. Knowing that, I will help her clean it up. I pulled down her underwear, and tossed it to the side. I don't think she'll be needing those for a whole, I thought to myself. I looked back up at Anna, whose hands were all twisted up in her pillow case. "Is it okay?" I asked her, biting my lip once more. "Yes," She whimpered out, I could tell she was tight, that she needed me. I kissed up her left thigh, giving short little pecks, until I finally reached her soft spot. And, that's when I slowly slipped my tongue in.
POV ANNA:
As soon as I felt Ag in between my legs, my body shot up, arching, my hands gripping the pillowcase above my head. I let out a moan, this time I didn't hold it back, to be honest I don't think I could. Her tongue was flat, she roughly licked me straight up, as I gripped the pillowcases harder, hearing them slightly rip. My hands snaked up to my headboard, as I gripped it, more moans slipped out of my mouth. "Ag," I moaned, as my stomach started getting warmer. She didn't stop, she just kept going. Her tongue rubbing my spot, licking it, and turning it, my body started feeling weak, my knuckles going white from grabbing my headboard so hard. Every spot that had the most tension, she relieved. My bed started to shake, as I ended up busting in her mouth. My face went red. I felt so embarrassed, but as she came up, she just smiled, her face beaded with sweat as well. I kept panting, I was out of breath. And, that's when she kissed me, our lips intertwined slowly. Her tongue peaked into my mouth, the same one that was just between my legs. My hands were tangled up in her hair. She pulled away smiling, "I love you loser." She laughed. I quickly pecked her lips again, I didn't want to stop kissing her. Even if it was for just one second. I didn't want to stop. But, I smiled, at that thought. Because, it didn't have to. After all, it was her turn now.