°•°22°•°

Jungkook's POV

"Did you find who did this?" I asked.

"Yes.. it's exo." Yoongi said.

"WHAT!? Urgh! How could I never thought that it's them. I'm gonna kill those mother fuckers!" I yelled out angrily.

"They seem a lot stronger than we think they are. Seems like they have planned on this for a long time now". Yoongi said.

I thought for a while.

"Namjoon, I want you to work out on a plan to capture them and put an end to their pathetic lives" I said.

"Ok" and he went to his working room and started working on it.

I checked the time on my watch, it was 3pm, I'm gonna be late!

"I'm going to the hospital now to pick taehyung up, you guys be ready when we come back" I said while walking over to the door.

"Ok kook, don't worry we got this" and jimin winked at me.

I got into my car and drove off to the hospital to bring my baby back home.

--20 minutes later--

I parked my car in the parking lot of the hospital and got out.

I walked into the hospital and went to the section where my baby's room was.

Room 45, I was standing right infront of it with a bouquet of flowers in my hand.

I opened the door and walked in.

"Kookie!" He was already dressed up and he walked over to me.

I pulled him into a soft kiss and gave him the bouquet.

He smiled widely just by looking at the flowers.

"Aww, my sweetie brought flowers for me, how cute. But kook, if you don't mind, I'd like to hand this over to someone else. Is that ok love?" He asked pouting.

I looked at him confused, "to whom?"

"Come with me, I'll show you" and he took hold of my hand and walked out of the room.

We came over to another room and he knocked on the door.

I heard a small 'come in'.

Tae opened the door revealing a girl, around 14 years, on the bed. She had one of her legs bandaged and she looked a little weak, but as soon as she saw Tae, she smiled widely.

Who is she? His relative?

"How are you feeling now?" Tae asked her, walking over to her and stood next to her.

"I'm feeling a lot better now taetae" she replied softly.

"Here, thsi is for you" he handed over the bouquet to her. She took it and held it from both her hands and smiled cutely at Tae and then looked at me.

"Who is this taetae, he looks so cute and handsome." I blushed at her compliment.

"That's who I told you about yesterday. And of course he is cute and handsome and a lot other things too" he winked at me. I blushed again.

She smiled at me warmly, "it's such a honour to meet you, taetae's boyfriend. I was longing to meet this wonderful person that taetae kept on talking about".

I walked over to them.

"And what's this young lady's name, if I may ask?" I asked her politely.