°•°28°•°

Taehyung's POV

I woke up from a sweet dream. I can't properly remember what it was about, but it was somehow a good dream.

I put my arm beside me and felt that it was empty. I turned my head and saw that Jungkook was not there next to me.

I looked over at the bathroom door, but it was open.

Maybe he already went downstairs.

But why didn't he wake me up, he didn't even say good morning to me before he left. This is so unusual of him.

I just brushed off all of my thoughts and went to have a warm shower.

After finished showering, I put on some clothes and headed downstairs.

I saw Namjoon and Jin sitting at the kitchen table, talking something as usual.

"Good morning hyungs" I said smiling warmly.

"Good morning Tae" they both said. "Where is Jungkook?"

I was so confused, "isn't he in here? I thought he was with you guys, he wasn't in the room when I woke up."

"Nope, I didn't see him coming down those stairs. Did you see him Joonie?" Jin asked.

"No, even I didn't see him. Ask the others and see whether they have seen him." Namjoon said.

"Okay..." I was actually getting a bit worried now. Where did he go without telling me?

"Jiminie, did you see Jungkook today?" I asked him.

Jimin gave me a blank expression, "I haven't Taetae. Why wasn't he in your room in the morning?"

"No he wasn't. I'm actually getting a bit worried now.." I said looking down at the floor.

"So, you mean he wasn't in your room when you woke up?" Hoseok asked me cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes hyung, he wasn't. Did you see him?" I asked him worriedly.

"Did he tell you that he's going out somewhere? I mean, did he mention about going somewhere before he went to sleep yesterday?" Hoseok asked me looking concerned and doubtful.

"No, he didn't tell me anything about going somewhere today." I said, trying to remember whether he mentioned about something or not.

Did he say something like that? No, he didn't. I can clearly remember him just saying 'good night' to me and then just went to sleep. Where did he go then? I was so confused and worried at the same time.

Just then the door opened, and Jungkook walked in.

"Kookie! I was so worried, where did you go?" I asked him.

"Uhm.. just went out for a quick jog." He said.

"Quick jog? In the fucking early morning?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah! Is there something wrong with that?" He asked cocking an eyebrow.

"I guess there is!" Hoseok said looking a bit angry, "I'm gonna meet up with Yeongjun, just don't contact me for a while, I need to process some stuff in" and he walked out of the door.

"What's up with him?" Jimin asked looking confused.

"I'm going out to meet Taehyun. Don't contact me either." Jungkook also walked out of the door.

That was so confusin.

"And what's up with him?" Jimin asked again.

"Why are you asking us, like we fucking know! Go get yourself some brain cells before I smack you with my frying pan!" Jin said.