Character Descriptions Pt. 1

Description of the character Ubbe Lothbrok from Vikings whose new personality trait changes into the modernized future on how he fits in the 1980's somethings:    Ubbe is Erica Goldberg's boyfriend/girlfriend straight couple. Outside of Ubbe's brutal fighting element, he grows into the role model of his girlfriend Erica, always tags along with Erica's group of gal friends. Ubbe doesn't mind being called a snuggle monkey or a viking schmoopie by Beverly Goldberg. Ubbe loves doing anything girly with Erica that they both consider dating. Ubbe loves making tape recordings to create new priceless silly memories pretending to act like Erica with the piano while singing a silly song about Christian Slater. And a priceless video of being a New Kids On The Block fan. Why Ubbe makes silly memories is because of the fact that he didn't experience a real childhood which made his personality change to a silly and girly 14 year old girl but in a viking young man who loves Erica for who she is inside and out, as he puts himself into her shoes as the 14 year old freshman she used to be. Erica taught her viking boyfriend Ubbe to be cool by hanging out with her gal buddies from school and goes to the mall altogether.
( That is it for a now as it's a start of the new beginning on this update. I'm definitely starting out with Vikings character descriptions first and then moving onto the uncut mature stuff and mixed with non-mature content so please you will be warned eventually but not yet as I find the character descriptions I'm putting together are fun, interesting and different by discussing their new personalities living in the 1980 somethings.)