Chapter 3

Andrew🙋🏻‍♂ ,Michael 💁🏽‍♂and their father went to a restaurant to go and eat some food. As they were going to the table reserved for them, Michael💁🏽‍♂stole the manager's phone while he was busy leading the way to the table.

The manager looked for his phone everywhere then he decided to check each table. As he drew closer to Michael's table, Michael💁🏽‍♂ panicked when he saw him heading toward his table and he decided to give the phone to a waiter passing by, telling him he found it outside the door of the restaurant.

The manager saw his phone in the waiter who was busy waiting other tables. He took it from him and threatened to report him to the authority.

The waiter said it wasn't him that stole the phone. He said it was the little boy who gave him the phone. Michael shouted when he was asked "what a liar. When did I give you any phone?" He questioned.

His father stood by Michael saying his son was not a thief. Then the waiter continued, saying it was the boy that gave him the phone. The manager later fired the waiter after much argument, thanking Michael for his help. He rewarded Michael by giving him a new waiter position at the restaurant which he and his parents gladly accepted.

What will Michael do next!!
Pls vote, share and comment