Surpirse

"Ashton?" My mouth went dry. I didn't know what to say let alone know what to do, The fact I just fucked harry in the room we stood outside of made me feel sick. How could I lower my self to his level again?. "Babe?" I heard Ashton call I front of me, "Huh?" "Did you hear what I just said?" he laughed "No sorry what?" "I said I wanted to surprise you but you knocked me over" He laughed as he pulled me into a hug. "I missed you so much ash" "I know baby, I missed you so much too" Just as he said that Harry came out of the bedroom fixing his belt, His face dropped as he seen me and Ashton together.

Ashton held out his hand to shake Harry's but he looked him and walked away in disgust, God I'm a horrible person, I made a huge mistake now I have to lie to Ashton's face. I felt two arms grab me I felt so scared I didn't want to turn around until. I heard zayn's voice I felt a little bit calmer when I came to face to face with him, "Where have you been all night?" He slurred his words but sober enough to understand him.

"With Ashton" I lied "Zayn mate it's so good to see you again" Ashton said hugging my brother they seemed to forget I was there and walked back down to the party "He'll come found you know?" I female said behind I turned to face perri, "He won't perri you know what Harry's like" I felt tears spring my eyes, "D, You are an amazing girl, Ashton's lucky to have you, Don't let harry get to you anymore than what he already has" Her words were so true.

It's time to go home.