I Hate Arguging With You!

I must have fallen asleep at some point, because when I woke up it was dark, harry was nowhere to be seen though, so I sat up in bed and tucked my knees to my chin, maybe he's not going to come back this time, I thought to myself, maybe we've really blown it. No sooner had I thought it the door swung open, harry was stood there, his hair looked like he'd been running his fingers through it all night and his eyes were slightly red due to tears I figured. It killed me seeing him like that especially when I noticed his right hand, the knuckles were wounded and stained a little with blood, he met my gaze with one of sorrow, his big green eyes staring intently at me as if he was reading my mind.

"Why do you keep doing this to your self harry?" I asked

"I really don't know" he stuttered

All my anger from earlier had been flushed out, all I wanted was him and I needed for him desperately to know that, without responding I leant in and left him with a lingering kiss on his supple lips, he seemed to hang on, like he wanted more, and if this was the case he wasn't alone, I needed to feel close to him, to show him how much I needed him.

The one kiss turned into two, which turned into three, soon there was no break between them as he pushed down on me so he was hovering above me on the bed kissing me passionately as I ran my fingers through his silky dark hair. "I love you so much" he muttered breathlessly between embraces. All I could do was let out a subtle agreeing murmur before tugging at his shirt forcing him to lift it over his head revealing his gloriously tanned and toned body.

Running my fingers down his abs I smiled into our kiss, I couldn't believe how lucky I'd gotten to land myself with someone as incredible as him, everything about him was undeniably gorgeous, especially his heart, I couldn't help but wonder why me? Of course I didn't want to dispute his choice, he was mine and that was all that mattered.

He moved his hands down to the bottom of my T-shirt and pulled it over my head carefully before returning his mouth to mine, our chests pressed together he moved his kisses lower, to my neck then my collar bone and proceeding to my stomach, he knew his light kisses and warm breath on my abdomen drove me crazy and he tickled it softly with his mouth. He moved to my trousers quickly pulling them off followed by his own, he returned to my level a smile on his face that made my heart melt now even though I had known him for what felt like a lifetime. He kissed my mouth once more while his hands travelled beneath my underwear, rubbing me softly I moaned into his ear satisfied.

"Oh harry." The more I moaned the more he gave me, using two fingers to push their way inside of me working his magic whilst still remaining to look flawlessly good.

"please harry I want you now" I whispered heavily into his ear as he withdrew and swiftly removed my underwear followed by his boxers, every time I saw him naked I had to wait a moment to take in every detail of his magnificence, tonight was no different, his strong form hovered above me, I bit my lip gently admiring him searching his body with my eyes for something I might have missed before, one tiny flaw that might have made him seem less than perfect, I could never find one.

Positioning himself over me he kissed my neck once more before moving himself into me with ease, slowly and skilfully he drove himself in and out our hips clashing together with every thrust.

"Uhhh" I moaned out grappling at the smooth skin of his back for something to hold on to, feeling nothing my nails scratched along him out of pure pleasure.

He groaned along with me as his brow furrowed from concentration, I wrapped my legs tightly around him wanting him deeper, I wanted to feel at one with him totally and completely. Harry seemed to get the message as his thrusts became more power driven, faster and harder he pummelled in and out of me making my whole body shake with sexual bliss.

"God, oh yes, that's it, right there!" my cries seemed to spur him on as the sweat forming on his brow showed his efforts clearly.

The all too familiar feeling that I experienced every time I slept with Harry started building up inside of me, soon enough it had taken over as I screamed out his name desperately still feeling like this was so fresh and exciting even though we'd done it so many times before.

He continued his work becoming increasingly aroused as eventually I sensed him nearing his peak, I leant up to his ear and took the lobe in my mouth gently before groaning softly in his ear, I knew this drove him mad and evidentially it worked, I felt him tense as his breathing was ragged and uneven.

"Ohh Danielle Fuck yes." he released inside of me before ending his movements and removing himself from me to lay beside me.

We were faced each other as I took my hand and ruffled his hair off of his forehead and back to its usual state, he had such gorgeous hair it didn't need much work, and in my opinion he looked even better when he had that whole, 'just had sex in a bush' look going on, and although we weren't in a bush, that was certainly how his hair was looking now.

He smiled sweetly at me before kissing me lovingly on my lips and lingering his sight into my eyes.

"You're amazing. Mind-blowing. Just... Wow I love you."

I could feel myself blush slightly although I was now used to compliments from him sexual ones still caught me off guard a little.

"Could say the same for you Mr. Styles"

He smirked at me and gave me a cheeky wink.

"So, are we all made up then?" I'd almost forgotten we'd even rowed but then I saw his injured knuckles and it all came flooding back, I brought them up to my mouth kissing his wounds gently, he winced slightly but still managed to smile at me whilst I was doing it.

"Of course, I hate arguing with you. Let's never do it again."

"Well I don't know about never" he looked at me with a lopsided smile printed on his face as I just stared at him confused.

"Well I mean, I don't want to never argue again if it means missing out on amazing make up sex like that" the grin plastered on his face showed me he was kidding but through laughter I shoved him lightly on his chest anyway playing along, he stuck his tongue out at me before pulling me towards him yet again into his now bare chest