《FOREWORD

-◎-

Sunshine Victor, the ever so happy-go-lucky inspiring writer. Works 24/7 at a publishing company.  A day dreamer and a strong believer that 'you can only achieve something great in your life if you start making a path toward the end goal.'

She always wanted to become a famous author, always dream about writing a story that will publish all around the world. Scratch that. Even if just around her country, Sunshine always wanted something that people will love as they become immerse to her fantasy world she created using her wide imagination and constructive words but...

The problem is, every story she wrote only gained one reader and that was her. No one else. Sunshine might be as sunny, and bright like how her name is, but, she's the kind of— too afraid of being judge or too shy to share her masterpiece that all of it became just a waste of ink and paper, hidden underneath her pile of paperworks and had never seen an open eye before. Like ever. Except her and her pet chameleon, Sky (her only critic. And yes. She named it.)

How much can Sunshine sacrifice just to achieve her childhood dream? What would she do if destiny has given her an opportunity of a breakthrough but, she must do something first that is absolutely, extremely, certainly, everything with 'ly' out of her line of job nor very far from what her true passion is.

Sunshine has given a job to write a bibliography about the life of a great, famous, and admired painter in the field of arts for two months. The so-called painter had been called the golden boy for more than a decade— a prodigy amongst the best, the genius amongst his peers, a wizard that bewitched everyone's mind using his brushes as a wand, a maestro orchestrated a thousands beautiful masterpiece that delivered an equal amount of stories, and inspired many people accross the world.

Unfortunately, the said artist suddenly disappeared and no one saw the painter's creation again nor heard about its whereabouts. Many asked, wondered, were surprised, shocked, saddened and even mourned. What happened to the painter? Why it suddenly vanished on the face of the earth without so much of a parting words? No one knows. No one find the answer.

Sunshine find the job as easy as counting sheep whenever she slept. The only downside was, sheep doesn't appear because she's insomniac and the job is odd as how her pet never poop (or that's what she wanted to believe) but, anyway, how will she do the job if the person she'll going to write about is missing in action? Will she take it? Is she finally the one that will reveal the secret behind this painter's sudden disappearance? Would she be able write the life of it using her creative but, formative words especially if the given time was not enough? And finally, give an answer for those awaiting people that idolize the missing person. Well, some just only want some gossips.