Married to CEO || Kim Taehyung

Your POV

The party will be amazing cuz of course it's us the most richest companies having a big party at Kim's house.

You would wonder what happened? Let me tell you.

Min Y/n CEO of my mom's company. My dad also has a company to he handed it to my brother Min Yoongi.

There are most richest 5 companies in this country. And out Min company is one of the next is the Kim company. They are the 1st position.

It's been a quite long time all 5 companies came together. Yes we battle with each other.

But at the same time we take down new companies that get on upon us. So the 5 companies Kim , Min , Park ,Jeon , Jung.

And here the 6th company Wang. It is about time we found a opponent that is a bit stronger than others.

But we made it so it's over as always. But then we all companies together decide to give a party all big companies together.

I gone to pick my most expansive dress I can find. It was a golden gown looked so beautiful in it.

After that I gone to my favorite make up artist she done my make up the I gone to my car and drove off to Mr. Kim's house.

It looked so beautiful. I was about to go in suddenly someone hold my hand and stopped me.

???: Hello my lady.

You: oh.. hello mister.

Tae: I told you to call me Taehyung!! *In a annoyed voice*

You: well you called me as YOUR LADY. So I called you mister.

Tae: you could at list us MY Mister then I would have been happy. *He pouts*

You: I'm here for the party. Not like I'm interested in you.

Tae: like I don't understand your actions. Don't lie to me Mrs. Kim Y/f/n.

You: hey!! I'm not your wife!!

Tae: yah we will see about that later. Hold my hand we are gonna go inside together.

You: I don't need a man I'm an independent woman who can do everything by herself.

Tae: yes you are but 1st hold my hand no matter what we will go inside together.

You: I sa-

Tae holds my hand and drag me inside the house. I wanted to take my hand away but he doesn't let me go. We entered the house Everyone's eyes on both of us.

I don't like this kind of attention from others specially not when I am with Taehyung.

I'm 22 I'm not a kid who craves for everybody's attention. I got much attention starting from my childhood till now.

Being rich is also hard. I don't really like it but my mom and dad worked so hard to get into this high level.So I tried my best to make it stay at the top and it is.

Mr. Kim: oh Ms. Y/n nice to see you where.

You: thank you sir for this invitation.

Mrs. Kim: oh sweetie we are like your mom and dad you don't need to be so polite towards us.

You: I d-

Tae: she will mom she just need a bit of time. *smirking*

Mrs. Kim: oh yes make yourself comfortable. Your parents are here too. Come to our office room we wanna discuss about something. But 1st go meet all of the guests.