brubba

"GiOOOOORRRNNOO my dear son, tis I. Dio, who came to get you"
Dio said while opening his arms to his son.
"Dio he isn't your son, he's mine since he Did come from my body-"

"Shut the hell up Jonathan you don't no shit"
Dio exclaimed while grabbing giorno who was confused as shit.
"I will not SHUT THE UP"
Jonathan said while grabbing giorno other hand

"HE'S MY SON YOU SIMPLETON OF A JOESTAR! UNHAND MY SON" Dio screeched
"THAT'S MY SON YOU... you.... "

"YOU PP HEAD"
Jonathan said to Dio. Who felt shook, it's funny how they didn't notice Bruno getting in a tank while being held back by abbacchio.

"LET ME GO ABBACCHIO THEY HAVE MY SON! " Bruno yelled across the street.

"that's their problem not ours"
Abbacchio said.

---
"Oi mista"
Narancia asked.

"Yes??"
Mista questioned while feeding his bullet stands.
"Why do you hate the number f-"
Narancia was cut off by mistas crunchy noises.

"well you see narancia, it start off when I was-" Was all narancia heard since mista Started eating loud Making mumbling noises, narancia looked confused as Frick and shrugged.

----

"DIO GOD DAMN BRANDON LET GO OF MY SON" Jonathan screamed while beating Dio up

"WRRRYYYYYYYY HOW DARE YOU, ATTACK I, DIO WITH YOUR UGLY ASS SHOES"Dio yelled.

" SAYS YOU, YOU ELF SHOE HAVING ASS B-" He was cut off by Bruno slapping them both and disappearing with giorno.

----

"GIVE BACK MY SON!" Jonathan and dio yelled at Bruno as Bruno and giorno was sat at the table with narancia and midst, abbacchio was sipping gucci.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP JOJO! "
Dio slapped Jonathan.

"Oi mista... Doesn't Jojo have four wor-" Before he could finish his sentence, mista pulled out his gun and shot the fuck out of Jonathan.

The end 👁💧👄💧👁