Chapter 14 | How could she do this to me?

{Hero}
When i Jo was a sleep, i went for a shower. I give her a quik kiss on the forhead and then walk in the shower. I wash my body and my hair.

I put a towel around my waist and walk to my wardrobe i put on a boxer and shorts. When i turns around to look at Jo she's gone. She's gone! Where the fuck is she!
"Jo!" I yell in the hope she can hear me if she is in my hotelroom.
"Jo this is not funny!"
I walk over to Jo's room to check if she's there but also not.
I walk over to my bed in defeat, i put my head in my hands and let the emotions rush over me.

{Josephine}
When i wake up Hero isn't next to me. But then i hear the shower, i had a thought of joining him but i didn't it probally became more then just a shower and i don't really know if he's a fan of period sex. I mean i'm not really a fan but sometimes it can be done. When i sit up straight i feel some wetness shit i'm leaking.
I run over to my room and look for my tampons. Wtf why can't i find them i had them on the counter. When Hero was at the pool i used them, so why arent they here!

I decide to run to Ianna's room its also the clostets. When i'm at her room i knock.
"Hey Jo whatsup." She gives me a hug.
"Hey ianna i uhmm i can't fins my tampons do you have one?"
"Ofcourse girl, come in."

Me and Inanna make a small talk after i changed my tampon and then we say bye, i practualy run up to Hero's room cause i want to see him again.
When i'm at his door i open it and i see him on the bed with his head in his hands. Is he crying?
"Hero, baby why are you crying?"
He tild his head up and his fave lights up but i see the sadness in his eyes. He practualy runs over to me and hugs me.
I run my hands trough his hair.
"Hey whats wrong?"
"I- i thought you left me."
"I would never, why would you think that?"
"I don't know, i was showering and wheni came back you were gone and then i vhecked your room and younalso werent there."
"I was changing my tampon but i couldn't find them in my room."
"Thats because i got them for you and put them in the bathroom."
"What did i do to desurve you?"
"Everything."
"I love you."
"I love you too."

Me and Jo were on bed all day and around 5 pm we heard a knock. Why does everybody interupt us?

Jo stands up and there stands a Dylan. Why is Dylan here? This is weird.
"Hi Jo."
"Hi, whatsup?" Shit shes so sweet.
"I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to rehusel for After?" Wtf?
"Uhm yeah sure, but Hero is here though."
"I know, is that a problem?"
"Noer not for me. But i should ask Hero tough."
"Yeah sure."

She walks back to me and plofs on the bed.
"Herooo?" O she knows me well. Wirh her puppy eyes she gets everything.
"Why Jo?"
"Please i just didn't rehuse with him yet."
"I know but-"
"Please baby."
"Okay." She squeels and walks back to the door. She opens it widely and says.
"Come in." I just roll my eyes and scroll trough instagram.
"Hi." Dylan says.
"Whatsup."
"Nothing much just rehursing." I just nod and scroll trough instagram.

I hear them the hole time and i can't even focus on my fucking phone. After another 10 minute i get a call.

*Valand🚀*

These guys keep safing me!
"Jo?"
"Yes?"
"I'm gonna ring real quik."
"Oke bye."
"Bye."
I walk out the door and pick up

*H: Joo Valand whatsupp!*
*V: Brooo these chiicks here are lit those arses and those tits o my god man you need to be heeree!*

Yeah totally wasted.

*H: Bro you'r so drunk!*
*V: Shut the fuck up!*
*H: but is this all you needed to tell me?*
*V: Yeah Broo when are you coming back?*
*H: I don't know i didn't even start filming, already missing me?*
*V: ofcourse H we always miss you, but i need to go, there is a chick with those big ass tits!*
*H: Yeah bye Valand.*
*V: Bye H*

Those guys are alway drunk in the night. I do miss them. I mis getting drunk with them but i don't mis sleeping with other girls every night. Even the tought about that makes me sick! I ha Jo now, she's just... Perfect.

When i open the door my heart brakes in a milion pieces. Why? And how could she do this to me?

*sorry for the short chapter and sorry for the long waiting i was on a vacation but i'll try to upload every day. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all.*