Addiction

Birds chirp on the windowsill , the bright rays of sun are filtered through screen curtains and hit the bed. A scrawny man who could pass off as a child lies in a large bed covered in silk sheets and beside it there was a grandfather clock ticking away. 10:46 am. A bit too late to still be In bed. On the other side a tray of toasted bread and butter. Bum opens his eyes and wonders if everything that had happened the previous day was just a dream. He had lost consciousness right after sangwoo collapsed onto him and slept 15 hours straight. The best sleep he'd ever had. Looking around at the very organised and posh room , Bum realised it had in fact not been a dream and this may be Sangwoos bed he was lying on.
"Good morning yoonie" a familiar deep voice said from the direction of the shower. Sangwoo emerged wearing nothing but a towel , wet from the steam and looking slightly pleased at the sight of Bum.
"Good morning. What happened last night ?"
"Don't worry. I changed your clothes and tucked you into bed right after you passed out from our little game. You need to eat more if you want to keep up." Sangwoo said pointing to the plate with the bread.
"If you're too weak to eat I can help you" he added making himself comfortable on the edge of the bed and then began spreading the butter.
"It's ok I can -" yoon half whispered but was immediately silenced with the bread.
"Shut the fuck up" sangwoo said quite arrogantly in a very cold sadistic tone. "I need you to last longer next time".
Bum couldn't help but unconsciously snicker at this because he very clearly remembered it was in fact sangwoo who hadn't been able to last longer than 5 minutes. He quickly realised that was a mistake as sangwoo who had understood what the joke was was setting the plate aside in haste.
"If you ever fucking laugh at me again , I will kill you." He said as he forced his hands down on Bums throat causing him to choke on the bread he'd been chewing.
"I-*cough*m s-*cough* sorry please stop *cough*"
Sangwoo let go and walked back into the bathroom.
"EAT" he shouted as he disappeared behind the shower curtains.
Bum lay still. This wasn't love. Or lust. This was an addiction. And it was going to be his first and last.