☘꙰⃝⏤͟͟͞ 【Walking】

Author POV,

You as 1 year old you supossed to walk but you scared.Your brother try to make you walk but everytime you try you alwas end up fall and cry.For your safety your brothers it's better if you crawl so you don't hurt youself.

Now you sitting in the living room with maknae line playing blocks.The other we're busy with thier own thing.

Jungkook:I wish you can walk so that we can always go to the park

Jimin:Yea,she should walk now but it her own safety

Y/N:Oppa

The maknae line smile at you when Taehyung start to tickle you made burst out laughing and giggle along with Jungkook and Jimin.After a few minute he stop so you can catch your breathe.At the same time Jin walk in the living room and sit on couch.You saw your brother and you make you way to him.

You try to stand up but ended up fail but your brothers help you so you can walk.After many time you fall you barely stand up but your leg is a little shaking.Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon come to the living at the right time to see you walking.Your brothers we're so happy to see you walking,step by step you already start to walk and all of your brothers cheer because you already walking.You have fun with your brothers and you start to feel hungry so you start to whine.Your brothers notice it.

Jin: What's wrong,baby

Y/N:Hungwy

You start whining again and your brothers think it's time for you to eat and have a nice nap after walking around the house.

Jungkook: How about we eat then have a nice nap shall we baby

Y/N:umm,up up

Jungkook:I thought that you already love to walk

Y/N:Tiwed

Jungkook chuckle and pick you up and go straight to the kitchen to feed you.After finished you start to get sleepy and Jungkook decide to make your bottle .After he finished he brought you to the living where the other watch tv.He sit on the couch and you start to drink your milk,he look at you and saw that your eye start to get heavier and soon enough you fall asleep.Jungkook replace your bottle with your pacifier so that you can have something to suck on.