3. It was too late

Xaviers pov
My father continued and said, "The vampire king and queen are related to them but not as parents. They are her grandparent who got me to kill her mother."
"Did you?," I said after laughed.
"No, she is in the dungeons for her treachery." He said
"What about her father?" I asked again. He replied with, "He's an alpha of the most respected pack. He said he wouldn't be in Anastasia's life. He then found his mate and had two boys, one to be the future alpha and your delta, Parker."

"Release the girls mother and bring her to the cabin." Zain growled. My beta instantly followed the command. I went with the beta and when we reached the cabin, an intoxicating smell flowed over me. Instantly, I followed it inside and there stood Bella with her hands up.
"You need to leave I can't control it." She said afraid.
"Let me go, I can help her!" Anastasia hissed.
"M-mom," she sobbed.
"You need to take deep breathes dear. If you don't you will summon them and anger them." She said honestly. She took deep breaths but it was too late. She fell to the ground and I held held her head while her sis- no mother stroked her hair as she drifted off.

Isabella's pov
Where am I? I thought to myself. "You in the sky at the moment." A voice said. "You did anger us but we understood that it was your first time dealing with the pressure of being a hybrid. The first one actually. I warned your mother about the consequences of keeping a child that wasn't with their mate. I am the moon goddess and you are connected through all of the gods by you anger. This is important to control because there is a storm coming your way, dear."

I fluttered my eyes open and saw everyone crowding round me. I managed to calm down my anger and said, "I'm fine, I don't know who the hell you two are but can you leave." I then smelled an intoxicating smell of burned sand wood with an ocean breeze.
"Mate," I whispered. I turned to look at Xavier with an angered look on his face.
"I won't be connected with bloodsuckers. I, Xavier knight reject you, Isabella Hernández as my mate." He said as he walked away not looking back.

The beta stayed with me and my mum and I was sat hugging my knees, sobbing.
"H-h-he rejected me," I repeated to myself. My wolf had blocked me out.
"I'm so sorry, Isabella." Corbin said. It wasn't his fault. It was mine! If I had just stayed with my grandparents and took all the beatings then we wouldn't be here.
"You need to go beta." I said in a harsh tone.
"Mother come,"I said softly.

We were walking into the vampire territory and my grandfather said, "Isabella I thought I said to leave!" I replied with, " I will once I return the rightful heir back."
Anastasia came from behind me and my father looked at me with disbelief. He ran into Anastasia's arms and I ran. Never once did I go back to the cabin but instead I went to the fairy's.

I entered a portal which lead me there and I said, "Take me to my father." They looked at me afraid. Obviously they should be, I was a ticking time bomb. A water fairy came in and screamed, "NO YOU ARE NOT STABLE."
I screamed and collapsed again.

Xaviers pov
I rejected her. It was for the best, there was no way the wolves would accept her. Even though we hadn't marked each other I could still sense a bit of her emotion and pain. I obviously felt guilty but we would be better off without her, especially when she was connected to the gods like that.

Suddenly I felt a pain in my heart and me and Zain was struggling to breath and then it stopped. I thought to Zain "What was that." He replied with "don't you understand what being connected to the gods can do to you. Once you anger them they can rip your humanity and make you go insane. I'm actually surprised she lasted this long with your big mouth. You hurt mate and I'm pissed at you." He then blocked me out.

I know this chapter is shorter than the other ones but I put too much information for this chapter for now.