Only the start

!!!!I DO NOT OWN ANY ART FULL CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL MAKERS!!!!
(Contains swearing & bad spelling)

Y/n=your name
Female reader is most of my works its gonna stay the same here.If you would like to change it go ahead it wont bother me!enjoy
________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV

Y/n sits in her chair waiting for her classmates to arive. She starts to tap her foot waiting anxiously. Suddenly bakugou gets up and marches towards you.
Bakugou:FUCK FACE STOP TAPPING YOUR FOOT!!! He slams his hands on your desk. Y/n not seeing this coming falls back and hits her head.
Y/n:Ouchies!!!!Jee thanks for asking me nicely for me to stop!
Y/n sits up rubbing the back of her head.
Bakugou:WHY YOU DAM FUCKING EXTRA!
Bakugou swings his hand down to punch your face.

You wait for the inpacted

......

......

Y/n opens her eyes to see Aizawa holding bakugou's hand with his scarf.
Aizawa:Not so fast Katsuki..
Aizawa lifts bakugou up and puts him in his seat and walks to his yellow sleeping bag and curls up in the worm like sleeping bag.
Bakugou:YOU BITCH ILL GET YOU NEXT T-
Bakugou was cut of by Kirishima kissing him.
Kiri:Calm down Bakubabe!

Y/n snicker at bakugou. Bakugou starts steaming from rage.
Bakugou:GET OVER HERE!
Kirirshima holds Bakugou's waist stopping him from mauling Y/n.

Y/n's Pov

I get up from the ground and snicker more at seeing bakugou being held back by Kiri. Its cute dont get me wrong but hella funny!Not gonna lie they're both hot. I pick my chair up and sit back down. I take a ruber band out and pull my hair into a high pony tail.
Aizawa:BAKUGOU AND KIRISHIMA SIT DOWON

Y/n's mind:Wowwie someones woke up on the wrong side of the bes AGAIN!He's been more moody lately hes probably finally snapped....Who knows...Not me of course...

3rd Person POV

Aizawa got Bakugou to sit back down. Y/n Stops spacing out.

Hi Author-Chan here!Just wanted to say ty for reading my book!
Words:352