Zero and Denki

(WARNING I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HALO NOR DO I OWN THE PIC ABOVE!)
Your Pov

Denki:Dam Y/n your hella good at Halo!
Sero:Fuck you gotta teach me soon.
I giggles and start smashing random buttons. I dobt even know the controls.
Y/n:h-hmmm maybe!
Zero:Yes!
He clapped and look at Denki.Denki was confused.

Y/n:You ok D?
He glared .
Denki:Why wasn't I moving?
Me and Zero laughed while denki was super confused. Zero pointed at his controller.
Zero:its unplugged!
Denku got a little to mad and shocked the tv. Soon me and Zero were burnt like a cookie. Soon tears after tears went out of eyes.
Denki:H-HEY IM SSSSSOOOoOOO SORRY!!! D:
3rd person Pov
Denki' eyes were filled with fear as loud stomps of bakugou was herd. Poor Denki his ass was gonna get beat .

Bakugou:DENKI!!!
The ground shook and shook.Denki's arm was pulled his pail body now looked like pure white snow.

BOOM!

Denki was thrown at the wall. Denki's vack ached of pain. Bakugou continued to beat up Denki. Kirishima trying to pry bakugou off Denki's passed out body.

Soon bakugou was floating un mid
Bakugou:WHAT THE FUCK!?
Uraraka had made him fliat while Y/n used a healing quirk on Denki.
Recovery girl ran in with Aizawa.

Aizawa:Whats going on!
Zero spoke up.
Zero:D-denki acciedntly shocked the tv sending a shock from our controllers to me and Y/n. Then Y/n start crying. Some how bakugou herd her and pounded his way over her then start beating denki. The Uraraka made him Float the Todoroki frozed his legs after Uraraka set him doen.

Zero gasped for air. Stupid thing to say that all in one go. Anyways Aizawa took bakugou some where abe recovery girl took Denki.

Y/n started to calm down. What a fucking baby!  Kirishima took Y/n to hus dorm.

Hours later.
Your POV

I hugged kiri's body.
So warm
Then the door flung open making a loud noise
Y/n:oww my ears! I sighed and looked over a the enragged man.
Bakugou

I squirmed out of Kiri's grasp and got of the bed. I thought I heard the bathroom door opened and close. I peeked in the bathroom to se Bakugou in the shower.

My face heated up immensely. Some how bakugou saw me. And opened the shower a little.
Bakugou:Fuck you bitch!
He slammed the glass shower door close sending cracks through out the door.

I made a sade face and shut the bathroom door.
Why must he be so rude
I layed back down and hugged my knees. He made me sad. No one should ever say that to someone. Well except villians than again Dabi and Toga are hot.

Y/n mind:WAIT WHAT DID I JUST THIK!?VILLIANS HOT!?

I sighed and pushed myslef back off the bed and left kiri's dorm.

Y/ns mind: i didnt want to ruin kiri's and bakugou's love. Im so self fish! But then again they did ask me to date them. Wait maybe they felt pity.

Y/n: But why would they pity me? I was fine being single after all.....

I shook my head and took my key out. Unlocking and locking my dorm back up as I stepped in.  I grabbed a picture of me ,Bakugou, and kiri. I took the screw driver off my drawing desk and unscrewed the back of the frame.

I took the picture out and replaced it with a pic of the girls.

(Credit to artist :) )

Mina's horns, Jiro's earjacks, Momo's smarts, tsu's life, Uraraka's kindness, and Visy's quirk....
You call her visy as in invisable.

I screwed the frame back up and set it down. Why'd I take it out?I cant seem to find an answer. It wasnt because of balugou yelling at me I just a had a strange urge to take it out.

Hours later.

My alarm clock went off just as I woke up. I hit the off buttons and changed into my uniform

Sundenly I felt hands on my waist. No one came with me last night. I tuebed around and gasped.

No I screamed louder then I have ever before

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n: thaks for reading and voting love you guys! Im happy i finally got a longer chapter out!
Words: 718!