Chapter 3

[A/N] HEY YALL. Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, i feel really bad for it, so I'll try to make this one long, cuddles from your author, Emikon.

------------------------------

[Y/N]'s PoV

I sat in my room, a small sigh escaping my mouth as i turned to the window, a frown on my face. "I wish Dazai gave me a option to say no...but I suppose I could try to save people." I mumbled, remembering what I had done to Atsushi "oh yeah...I'll have to apologize to him later."

Chūya's PoV (yes short man.)

I was searching for [Y/N], angrily. Mori was still pissed one of our assassins went missing, and he had forced me to search for her. It was better than having our emo search for her of course, since he would most likely beat her up if he had found her. I sighed gently, a frown on my face as i thought "if Dazai finds her, that'll piss off the boss more..." he mumbled to himself. The short ginger checked his watch, seeing it was the afternoon, knowing he had a mission soon, he quickly turned to go back to the base, to prepare for the work he would have to do.

3rd PoV

Back at the Agency

Atsushi walked into the agency, a frown on his face as he walked to Dazai "you aren't even working!" He said to the suicidal maniac, who was playing with a rubber band, shooting it at Kunikida. "Of course i am! I'm making sure our friend Kunie is working!" He said, referring to Kunikida, which earned a punch to the face. "Don't call me that you idiotic lazy ass!" He yelled at Dazai, who had a bruise on his cheek. Atsushi sweat dropped before he decided to ask a question he had on his mind "oh, Dazai. I was wondering...where did you find miss [Y/N]?" He asked. Dazai looked over and sighed, deciding to explain.

------------------------------

Cliffhanger baby- i know i suck, im sorry, but i tried. Also, please put who you want the love intrest to be in the comments uwu
I shall work my best my children.