Summary

This is a fanfic of what my friend and I are thinking that will happen in the next season of Sherlock when John and Mary have a baby. (According to a new article) John and Mary are going to have a bundle of joy-a baby. Mary then disappears from the picture (dies, has to flee, gets into a coma, etc.). So what will happen in the flat of 221B. Baker St. when John and Sherlock have to raise a baby?

The chapters won't be in a flow it will just be different scenerios from that has been already showed in the TV show or something that is common like more of Christmas or New Years. 

Also sometimes we will make it from someone's point of view like sometimes Sherlock's or sometimes John's.

Heeeeeyy okays so if you read my previous stories before I hid them you are probably thinking..."Oh gee she is starting ANOTHER story?"

The answer is yes. This is different because I never wrote a fanfic before...this is about sherlock(If you haven't watched Sherlock before...go and watch it because it is the best tv show I have ever watched...no joke especially if you like mysteries...and Benedict Cumberbatch:))

I will be writing this with my online friend...teamsherlock_ !!!!!!!!

We hope you guys like it and if you are fans/writers of my other stories then an update about why its missing is because I hid it for awhile until I think late January or early Febuary because the entire story just makes me cringe so much because its not my best writing and the story plot is just too...choppy. So this story will have slow updates but I don't think it will be hidden because someone else will be helping me.

-Sherlock