Chapter 2

It was silent in the flat for a few moments, until suddenly the sound of a baby crying filled the flat breaking the silence. Sherlock was flipping through the newspaper and sighed.

          "John. The 'thing' is crying again. Can you make it stop?" he said to John.

        "Sherlock, that 'thing' is called a baby. And then baby has a name. I'll go upstairs to try to make him stop crying. Can you pass me the bottle?" John huffed. John stayed up all night taking care of George. Sherlock sighed again as he tossed the bottle to John without looking up from the newspaper. John prepared a bottle of warm milk for the little boy he was about to give to. In the hope he would stop crying by the time he'd finish the milk.

A few minutes later John came downstairs with a still crying baby in his arms. He looked for Sherlock before finding him running around looking for something to entertain him. He hasn't had a case for days now and he is starting to lose his mind.

        "Sherlock, full diaper. It's your turn now." Sherlock didn't respond still roaming around, climbing furniture not minding the mess he was making.

        "Sherlock I did it yesterday so now it's your turn." Still no reaction from Sherlock. John sighed and laid the baby on the table.

Sherlock suddenly stops and takes the baby from John and gently puts it on the diaper changing table. After picking up a brand new diaper, he looked at it strangely for a minute before opening the package. John looks at Sherlock after a few minutes thinking he would be finished. But Sherlock had the same confused expression and the baby was still crying. John sighed as he got up and showed Sherlock how to change a diaper for the hundredth time now.

        "Why don't you get it?" John asks as he patted the baby on his shoulder.

        "Well, it's not important and it will just take up space in my mind palace" Sherlock grumbled as he sat back down reading the newspaper.

        "Sorry kid, Sherlock is so...busy" He whispered to the baby. "But don't worry, I'll always change your diapers anyways."

After John was done changing the diapers he took the baby upstairs again and stayed there untill he was fully asleep.

A/N: If you guys have some ideas that you want us to write about just leave it in the comments and we will get to it as soon as possible

Before you leave...comment, vote, and share!

Sherlock xoxo