4

Morning has come.
Sana got up quite early (before the alarm went off).  To her surprise, the girl did not want to sleep at all.  She took the phone to see what time it was.

Sana: how much?  4:30 ???

Sana was surprised.  Usually she could not get up even at 6:30, but now she easily got up at 4:00.  The girl decided to sit on the phone until the alarm clock rings.

---------------------------

🎵🎵🎵

Sana: Well then.  Time to go to school!

She quickly packed herself up and went to the kitchen to have breakfast.  But there was no one in the kitchen.  Sana thought her parents were so tired they didn't even hear the alarm.  The girl went to wake them up.  Indeed, the parents were still asleep, and the alarm clock was on the floor.

Sana: Dad, Mom, get up.

Mom: daughter, leave me alone.

Sana: Mom, then who will take me to school ???

Dad: You’ll come by yourself.

Sana: but I don't know where she is !!!

Mom: there is a piece of paper with an address on the kitchen table.  Enter the coordinates into the phone and you will get there.

Sana: but mom !!!

Dad: yes yes, listen to mom.

There was nothing to do.  Sana found a piece of paper with an address on the table, entered the coordinates into her phone, took the apple with her and went.

The girl was a little afraid.  She wondered how her new classmates would react to her.

Sana was walking along the road and suddenly a girl ran into her.  She looked confident but also embarrassed.

Someone: oh, I'm sorry!

Sana: nothing.

Sana decided to take a moment to ask where her school was because she was a little off track.

Sana: uh ...... Hello!  My name is Sana.

Someone: hello!  My name is In Byol.

Sana: Nice to meet you!  Do you happen to know where this school is?

* Sana showed In Byol a note with an address *

In Byol: Yes, of course I know.  I study there.  Are you the new one ??

Sana: um ... I guess.

In Byol: Well then I could go with you.

Sana: It'd be nice.

In Byol: Come on then.

Sana: let's go.

The girls headed to school.  In Byol the whole road she asked Sana about her life and whatnot.  On the way, the girls managed to become friends and learned a little about each other.

The girls approached a large building with seven stories and large windows.

Sana: wow !!!  This is our school ???

In Byol: yes.  Like?

Sana: Yes, very much!

In Byol: Come on then.

In Byol and Sanaa walked down the path.

In Byol: no, not that !!!

Sana: what is it?

In  Byоl: look ahead.  See that guy?

Sana: yes.

In Byol: He's supposedly the main handsome guy in our school.  He does not often show up in class and therefore does not know anything.

Sana: Then why hasn't he been expelled yet ???

In Byоl: This school was built by his parents.  This school is his family, and you can say it.

Two more stood next to this guy.

Sana: These two?

In Byоl: this is his bunch.  They always yearn for him.  Where he is, there they are.

Sana: ahh, okay.

These three approached a girl.  One (the main one came up to her in close quarters), the other two stood behind.

Sana: What are their names?

In Byоl: The most important Jin, and those two Jimin and Jungkook.

Jin pushed this girl and she fell to the ground.  Sana quickly ran over to her and helped her up.

Sana: hey, what are you doing?

Jin: who are you?  Do not meddle in other people's business!

Sana: I ... it doesn't matter who I am!  Why did you push her?

Jin: what do you care?

In Byоl: Sana, let's go.  Don't mess with them!

Sana helped the girl up and went with her and In Byol to school.

Sana: hey, are you okay?

Girl: yes, thank you!

Sana: what did they want from you?

Girl: it doesn't matter.

In Byоl: what's your name?
Girl: my name is Mina.

In Byоl: And me In Byоl, and this is Sana.  She's new.

Mina: ahh, that's why you helped me.

Sana: I helped you because you needed help!

Mina: eh, if you had been here since first grade, you wouldn't have helped me.

Sana: why is that?

Mina: because you would know who these three are!

In Byоl: Okay, let's go already.

It turned out that the girls needed to be in one class, and they went three together.  Several people were already in the class.  In Byol stood up in the middle of the class and said,

In Byоl: This is Sana, and this is Mina.  If anyone offends them, they will deal with me!

Almost no one paid attention to her, everyone was busy with their own business.

In Byоl: ignore them.  They are always like this!

Sana and Mina sat down next to In Byol's desk.
But then the same three entered the classroom.