3

The girls were already approaching the house.

Sana: maybe not?

Chaeyoung: gotta, your parents must have gone crazy already!

Sana: okay.

They entered the apartment and there Sana's parents were waiting for them.

Mom: finally arrived.

How long can I wait for you?  We are so definitely late!

Sana: You don't even ask where I was ???

Chaeyoung: Sana ....... um ....... when you fell asleep, I called your parents and told them that you were with me.

Sana: WHY ???

Chaeyeon: well they are worried about you !!!

Sana: okay.  But mom, I don't want to go anywhere.

Mom: Sana, you are no longer young and you should understand that this is how it should be.

Sana: If I don't want to understand, you asked what I want ???  You never understood me!  Chaeyoung alone has always understood and supported me!  You always had no time before me.  And now you want to deprive me of that altogether ??  How can I be there without Chaeyoung !!! 😢

The girls went to talk to the room, and the parents remained in the corridor.

Mom: Sana is right, we never wondered how her day went or how she was doing at school.

Dad: yeah ...... Apparently we were too busy with ourselves that we forgot about the most important thing in our life, about Sana.

Mom: I hope Chaeyeon will persuade Sana to go and then we will definitely fix it !!
LET'S START A NEW LIFE !!!

All the boxes were already packed and Sana and her parents were going to leave.  Chaeyoung was waiting for them at the entrance.  She wanted to say goodbye to her friend.

Chaeyeon: Happy trip!

Sana: Thanks.

Chaeyoung: Don't be sad.  I will come to you !!!

Sana: eh.  Goodbye.

Chaeyoung: Sanaa, you’re completely depressed.

Sana: What else can I do?  Rejoice or what?

Mom: okay you.  You are not parting for life !!!

Sana: Bye Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung: bye 😔

Chaeyeon was holding back her tears a little.  She felt that she already missed her friend.  The girl understood that this was not forever and that they would see each other, but could not restrain herself.

As the car pulled away, tears began to flow from Chaeyoung's eyes.  She waved after the car before she turned the corner.

-Seoul-

Mom: Sana, wake up!  We have already arrived.

Sana: ahh?  What?

Dad: we have already arrived.  Get up.

The girl looked out the window.  She saw the streets of Seoul with cars passing by.  Sana was immediately sad.
The car drove up to a familiar house.

Mom: do you remember this house?

Sana: yes.  Of course I remember.

Mom: Sana, don't be sad.  You will go to a new school, meet new friends.

Sana: I know!

Dad: have you chosen your room yet?

Sana: no.

The girl entered the house first.  It was very beautiful because it was recently rebuilt.  The house had two floors.  Sana went to the second floor to look for a room for herself (she didn't want a room on the first floor).  She went into the largest and lightest room.  There was a large bed, a table, bookshelves and, most importantly, a windowsill where you could sit.

Mom: how do you like it?

Sana: yes.  Can this be my room?

Mom: of course!  By the way, tomorrow you will go to a new school.

Sana: already?

Mom: yes.  So if you want to take a few boxes apart and go to bed.

Sana: good.

In 15 minutes she was already in bed.

Sana: good night !!!