Growing up with Endeavor

"Grandpa, I'm tired" Midoriya said sitting down on the floor.

"I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME SIR! I am no grandpa to you." Endeavor said as his voice echoed through out the room they were "Training" in.

"Now stand up, I only have little time with you... And remember not to tell your parents or else." Said Endeavor looking down on 9 year old Midoriya while she cried...

"Yes Grand-, I mean Sir" Midoriya said getting up wiping her tears, while scared out her mind.

"Good. Now try to fry that dummy over their with some blue fire." Endeavor said with his booming voice, pointing a dummy in the corner of the room.

"I don't have blue fire though..." Midoriya said looking at her left hand with some orange fire on it.

"YES YOU DO! Now show me blue fire!!!" Endeavor said looking down and yelling at Midoriya, while he could see her eye's tearing up.

"Yes Sir".

Midoriya pushed her flames to 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit, making her flames turn blue, she screamed while spots on her arm started to a make purple burns, making her arm itch with agony.

(This picture is Make Up but imagine purple scars like this spotted all around Midoriya's left arm)

"Ok thats good enough" Endeavor said ignoring the fact that once Midoriya stopped her flames, she got on the ground screaming with pain, while holding her arm.

(5 Minutes Later)

"Dad we're home! Whats going on he- OH MY GOD, DAD, WHAT DID YOU DO!" Fuyumi (Shoto Todoroki's sister, and Endeavor's one of many kids) said with a horrified look on her face while Endeavor looked at her with complete bland look on his face, while Midoriya was still screaming on the floor.

"I-It's not what you think Fuyumi" Endeavor said stuttering

"IT'S NOT WHAT I THINK, DAD, MY NIECE IS IN THE GROUND CRYING WHILE YOUR SITING THERE WATCHING!" Fuyumi said yelling at her dad while she picked up Midoriya