Part Two: Number One Knucklehead Arrives

*The Bandaged Man appears right in front of Goku attempting slit his throat, But as soon as he was in front of Goku, Goku punched him knocking the bandaged man backwards*
Female Child: "Who are you?! How did you do that?!"
Goku: "I'm Goku and I've fought an assassin
With a very similar fighting style that I guess you could call a rival"

*The Bandaged Man appears right in front of Goku attempting slit his throat, But as soon as he was in front of Goku, Goku punched him knocking the bandaged man backwards*Female Child: "Who are you?! How did you do that?!"Goku: "I'm Goku and I've f...

Female Child: "I'm Sakura."
Goku: "You seem to have a high power level for someone your age."
Masked Man: "That's enough chitchat. So Goku, do you think you help with this guy."
Goku: "Of course lets go"
Masked Man: "LIGHTNING BLADE!!!"
Goku: "KAMEHAMEHA!!!"
*After the Masked Man used his infamous Lightning Blade which stunned the Bandaged Man so Goku could use his Kamehameha Wave which disintegrated the Bandaged Man that is when a Blond Child came and jumped into the dome of ice that is when the Black Haired Child was killed. This led to the Blonde Child going berserk his aura started growing out of his back to form the shape of something that looks like a fox*
Masked Man: "Haku, how dare you."
Goku: "Haku? So that's his name. For killing an innocent child I'LL MAKE SURE YOU PAY!!!"
*Goku in his rage transforms. His eyes turn a bright green, he gains a golden aura and his hair turns menacingly blond he becomes a Super Saiyan. With the efforts of Super Saiyan Goku and the Blonde Child's power they easily overpower Haku to the point he is on his knees*
Haku: "Go on, kill me and get your revenge."
Goku: "I believe there is good in you. You could help these causes."
Haku: I- I...
Blonde Child: "DON'T GET IN MY WAAAAY!!!"
Goku: "I didn't think I would have to use this form but it is the only Way I could use this technique."
*Goku's golden aura becomes red flames along with that his eyes turn red. He appears to be skinnier and his hair goes from gold to red. He has used the god ki of a Saiyan. Goku uses his technique known as the God Bind which cover the victim in ki that paralyzes them*
Sakura: GOKU!!! NARUTO!!! STOP THIS!!!
Goku: Naruto is your name? You could have a lot of potential if you were to train more."
*Naruto from his form had all his chakra drained and passes out. During this the Black Haired Child wakes up to be revealed that he didn't die*
Masked Man: "I suppose now that this is over we should tell you our names. I'm Kakashi I'm their teacher and the black haired one is Sasuke."
Goku: "I do have one question. When you took off your part of your mask it revealed a red eye. What's up with that?"
Kakashi: "It is a technique that I have known as the sharingon which allows me to see quicker ahead so I can predict the enemy movements. Sasuke has it too. It is more common with his clan."
Sasuke: *Reveals Sharingon*
Haku: "I'll join you guys, but I have two questions for you Goku. First, what are those transformations "
Goku: "I am actually part of an alien race known as the Saiyans which can have plethora of different transformations which can boost their power."
Haku: "And how did you know about the construction of the bridge."
Goku: The villager who told me where I was told me about the massacre and thievery that was going on."
Sasuke: "I suppose you could teach us more techniques and about these so-called Saiyans you were talking about.
Goku: "Yeah, I guess I could."
                                                  —To be continued