-

You're going to think this is an update and I'm going to feel really bad when you do, because its not. I've tried to keep writing this story, I've tried to write a sequel, nothings working, but I know you guys need closuer. So, I will be having one final chapter to end it all. I'm sorry guys the storys just not going anywhere.

Its hard to write about something that you're not interested in to be honest. When Magcon "broke up' (I'm aware they never stopped being friends) I "grew out of it" and the only boy I still really follow is Matthew, other then that, I'm not a huge fan or apart of this fandom. + Therefore its really hard to write this story when I don't keep up with all the boys and I'm just not interested in it anymore. 

So hate me and/or whatever emotion you feel from this but I'm sorry. I'm not going to write something my hearts not in and then all I'll be giving you is garbage. S/o this story is finish, one final thankyou for every person who has EVER read the story/ tweeted about it/ dm'd me etc. You guys are honestly so amazing and I'm not taking this for granted. When I enjoyed writing this I loved it so much, but I have to move onto other storys:) 

I was so surprised when I got the reads that I did, especially when I wrote that story a year ago- sometimes I wish I wrote it differently. But now I've grown as a write and other stories are coming/here. Maybe they arent your taste and thats fine, but for those of you that really like the way I write (I read all your comments and you guys are honestly the nicest human beings in the world) then I suggest all you take from this is try out my other stories:) (I have a Zayn Malik one up right now)

I love you all to death, honestly thank you for the support. Leave any comments you wish to below- xo

-Megan