Chapter 5

Claire's P.O.V.

I just asked both of the chipettes I've been talking about, if they wanted to meet up at lunch, and now I was impatient for that time to arrive.

I was checking the time more than I was paying attention to the maths class. And obviously I was staring at Mariella and Angelina since they were both in this class as well.

I have to admit that they had such pretty names. When I got there on the first day and I heard the teacher calling their names, I immediately had to check who they were.

Finally the bell rang and we got out of that boring class. I just went to the cafeteria hoping that Mariella and Angelina would show up, which they actually did.

"What's up?" Mariella asked.

"Nothing much..." I said.

"So, by now, you know that we are Mariella and Angelina, right?" Angelina asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"We are both 15 years old, what about you?" Mariella asked.

"I'm 15 too!" I answered.

"Cool!" She said "By the way, our names are Mariella Adams and Angelina Sullivan, but you can call us Marie and Angie for short."

"Okay! You girls look like sisters, you know? Have you always been this close?" I asked.

"No, not really..." Angie said "We've met each other two years ago while doing a science project!"

"That's actually very cool!" I said. I thought that they weren't able to call my attention out, but I was actually interested in what they had to say.

"We never thought that someone like you would want to be our friend, to be honest..." Marie said.

"Why not? You girls are awesome!" I said and I wasn't lying at all "What if we go to the ice cream shop after school? I'd love to hang out with you!"

"Okay!" They both said.

"Let me just message my manager so he knows where we're going." I said getting my phone out of my pocket.

Hey Ian, I'm going to the ice cream shop after school with some friends, is that ok with u?

It's fine. What time do u want me to pick u up?

Idk... Around 6pm maybe?

Ok

-Ian has logged off-

"He said that it's fine and he'll pick me up at 6pm." I said.

"This is going to be great!" Marie said.

"Yeah! Just the three of us. I can't wait!" Angie said.

This was just perfect! I just had made new friends! It was sad though that the bell rang.

"Aww, man... I have history now..." Marie complained.

"Why are you complaining?? I have chemistry! And today we are going to the lab. Do you know what that does to my hair??" Angie said.

"Well, I have history too..." I said. I'm not a big fan of history and I was just getting ready to face the boring class. But at least I had Mariella with me.

"Great! Only I will have my hair completely ruined!" Angie kept on complaining. It would be such a shame her hair getting ruined... It was quite long with a pretty bleach blonde color and it matched perfectly with her light blue eyes. She actually looked like a fallen angel.

Mariella and I said goodbye to Angelina as we went to our history class and she headed to her chemistry one.

I only wanted to be singing 'S.O.S.' because the history class was so so boring. And to make it worse, our teacher spoke as she was half dead. She looked like a zombie!

I wanted to be out of that class as soon as possible, mostly because I wanted to hang out with Mariella and Angelina. I simply couldn't wait...