4

≪ No one's pov ≫

"Yes, cuddle me!" Y/n almost screamed as Kacchan and Midoriya cuddled into her, Tears sprung on her face swiftly petting there soft hair, "Yes, yes, Let me take care of you!" Y/n cried out happily.

"Damn, crazy girl! Why are you forcing me and Deku to cuddle you!" Kacchan yelled angrily, he just wanted his ball back. "Shhhh- Shh, You will get your ball back if you continue to happily cuddle me." Y/n spoke with a victory smirk.

Midoriya blushed brightly, this was the first time a cute girl has spoken to him, and cuddle...It was rather nice in the sense of affection, he kinda felt as if he was being held by his mother! Kacchan puffed out his chubby cheeks as he wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist and cuddled into her flat chest, as Midorya was resting his head on her lap.

'This is heaven!' Y/n cried in her thoughts, joy feeling of motherly love, up her entire soul. Y/n suddenly looked down to see both Kacchan and Midoriya sleeping.

Midoriya clenched his little hands on the hems of Y/n's dress. Y/n started to ruffle both of there soft fluffy hair. "Oh, there they are!" Bakugou's mom shouted out.

Mitsuki and Inku quickly rush over to there children, before looking at the most cutest, no adorable! Child, they ever have seen!

The H/c child looked up at them with her big doe e/c eyes. Mitsuki finally spoke up, "Awe, looks like little Katsuki and Izuku, made a new friend!"

Inku nodded her head agreeing, looking at her little baby sleeping in the girl's lap. "O-Oh- Gosh! This is embarrassing..." Y/n uttered out blushing, as the two mothers let out a laugh.

"Thank you, for...being friends, with our children...They don't have many female friends. And when I mean many...I mean none." Inku spoke as she let out a laugh. Mitsuki nodded her head while turning to look at Inku.

"WAKE THE HELL UP!" Mitsuki screamed loudly, waking up an angry Katsuki, and a frightened Izuku. "Time to go home sweetie!" Inku said gently picking up Izuku.

Mitsuki didn't pick up Katsuki but instead made him walk very close to her, as she held onto his hand. Inku suddenly turned around to look at Y/n with a worried gaze, "Sweetie... it's getting kinda late? Where are your parents?" Inku gently asked as Izuku cuddled into his mother.

"Oh...They'll be here soon, don't worry about me!" Y/n quickly lied, "If you say so..." Inku muttered before leaving with Izuku in her arms, Mitsuki leaving as well.

.

Y/n suddenly dusted off her dress as she started to stretch her tiny limbs, "I wonder what All Might's doing, other than being a thicky thicky, THICC hero. Endeavors also THICC...Ugh, so many sexy heroes..." Y/n uttered out some drool dribbling down her mouth.

Y/n quickly shook her head, the smutty imagines in her mind quickly leaving. Y/n let out a sigh realizing she had to head home.

Y/n then started to get a move on, while speaking to her lonesome self of course.

Y/n opened her mouth to speak, pulling one of those Midoriya mumbling things.

"I defiantly have to save Mirio from losing his quirk, I also have to boost my boi Kirishima Eijiro's ego up, he's best boi." Y/n slowly nodded her head, as you could her shoes click against the sidewalk.

Y/n's eyes almost bulge out as she felt a hand wrap around her mouth. Y/n was suddenly lifted into the air, as she struggled against the person whom was holding covering her mouth, and lifting her in the air by hugging her waist.

The person suddenly whispered in Y/n's ear, "Be quiet, I'm just going to borrow you." Y/n struggled even harder realizing who the voice belonged to.

All for one.

.

.

.

"Now sleep." All for one gently mumbled into the child's ear, as she fell limp in his arms. All for one white hair blew in the wind as he smirked down at the child.

A strange one.

=

BONUS ENDING (nothing to do with the story):

"Mommy!" A small Izuku whined as he climbed on Y/n's bed and crawled under her sheets. "I-I had a nightmare!" Izuku cried out cuddling Y/n's waist.

"Awe~ Its alright sweetie, I won't let anyone hurt yo-"

Small Katsuki suddenly barged into the room with an angry expression, "I-I want to sleep by mommy too!" Katsuki cried out with sadness and rage as he quickly claimed up on the bed, and jumped onto Y/n.

"MY mommy!" Katsuki screamed at Izuku who whimpered before hugging Y/n's arm, "No! Mommy is MY mommy!" Izuku started to cry, as Katsuki did as well.

"I'm both of your mommy's! I love you both the same!" Y/n spoke planting small kisses on their chubby cheeks.