𝟎𝟐

CHAPTER TWO:PANIC & REUNIONSTW: Violence and explicit language

CHAPTER TWO:
PANIC & REUNIONS
TW: Violence and explicit language

FINN PANICKED AS HE BEGAN TO REALIZED THAT SHE LEFT. He started throwing things around and messing things up. He was going insane.

"NO! UGH!'" Finn shouted as he began throwing things around. He huffed angrily, he ran his hands though his hair and tugged onto them. He groaned loudly.

He grabbed a hoodie to cover himself up, then he started walking throughout the town seeing if he could spot her somewhere. Eventually he was spotted.

The authorities were notified and a search for Finn began. He ended running back to his place. He huffed angrily. "FUCK!" Finn shouted. He curled up into a ball and began to cry.

He sighed softly, he needed Y/n. He wanted her more than anything in that moment. He wanted her to help him. He didn't want to hurt her. He never wanted to hurt her.

༄✵❁༄
Y/n had told Cam and Bri all the things Finn did to her and before Finn became who he was today. Cam and Bri's eyes widened. "Why would he do that too you?" Cam asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know.." Y/n cried. Cam and Bri hugged her and helped her. "Hows about we watched some Tv." Bri mumbled, Cam and Y/n nodded in agreement.

They turned on the TV and started watching a random cooking show until they were interrupted by breaking news.

"Sorry to interrupt this channel but we have some breaking news!" A news anchor spoke. "Yes, Finn Wolfhard has been spotted walking the streets of Hillsberry."

"He was last spotted on Lukeworth Street-" "Wait- that's our street." Cam mumbled. They began to panic, they turned off the TV and grabbed some weapons to defend ourselves.

They all huddled up into a group with pillows blankets and other things then they heard a knock on the door. They started really panicking at that moment.

Then they heard the front door slide open. "THIS IS IT WERE DYING!" Cam shouted "OH HELL NO! I STILL WANT JUWANNY!" Bri shouted, Cam and Y/n held onto eachother for dear life.

Then in walked...NOAH?! "Noah?!" Y/n shouted, she ran up to him and greeted him with a hug. "Are you okay?!" He asked, Y/n nodded in silence.

"I'm sorry this happened Y/n." Noah apologized. "Don't how did you survive?" Y/n asked as she wiped away her tears. "Well long story short."

"He ended up cheering puncturing my heart slightly, so I got a heart transplant just in time. But we had to keep me being alive a secret for, ya know.." Noah explained.

Y/n sighed and Cam walked up to us. "Hi uhm, I'm Cam." Cam blushed, "Hi I'm Noah." He smiled, Cam nodded. Then Austin walked into the room. "AUSTIN?!" Y/n shouted.

He smiled and greeted his sister with a huge hug. "Y-You're alive.." He cried, Y/n hugged him tighter. "I missed you so much." Austin mentioned. "I missed you too." Y/n smiled

The night went on and Y/n began to catch up with them, eventually everyone started to get along with one another. Y/n had finally felt free from Finn again.

༄✵❁༄
Finn walked down to his garage and grabbed a knife. He walked to the living room and then he turned on the news channel on his TV

"Well thank you Karen, We've just gotten breaking news that Y/n L/n is alive and is now is the comfort of her family." The news anchor stated, Finns eyes widened dramatically.

He threw his knife to the wall and it went straight through. He huffed angrily. Then they showed a picture of Y/n, Austin and Noah. Finns eyes widened.

"Hah-Hah.. HAHA!" Finn shouted as he stared at Noah's face. He punched the TV harshly, and left the TV screen broken. He placed his hands on his curls.

"He-He alive! THAT ASSHOLE!" Finn shouted. He walked over to the wall and pulled the knife straight out of it. He then walked out of his house. He placed the Knife in his pocket.

He was on the hunt for those two and anyone else who stood in his way. He huffed loudly, "You will be Mine. Even if it means I have to kill you Y/n."

"You will always be mine." Finn chuckled. "No one can keep you away from me." Finn smiled crazily. He pursed his lips and stared at the ground.

"I OWN HER!" Finn laughed like a manic. He smiled widely, "When I get my hands on her, she will never want to be able to escape again." Finn laughed crazily once again.

༄✵❁༄
Y/n woke up from a deep sleep, she sat up rapidly. She had a nightmare, she shook Noah awake. "Ugh- Y/n- it's like 4am-" "I-I had a nightmare." She mumbled.

Noah sat up slowly, "about what?" He asked, "about Finn.." Y/n began to tear up. "I feel like hes always watching me and no matter what he cant just leave me alone!" Y/n yelled.

Noah hugged her as she began sobbing quietly trying not to wake the others up. Noah pulled away and held her shoulder. "Everything is gonna be okay. Alright?"

Y/n nodded. "Look, nothing bad is gonna happen to you. You're like my little sister to me. Austin and I will never let him harm you ever again you hear me?" Noah added.

"Promise?" Y/n asked, Noah chuckled. "Promise." Noah agreed. Y/n wiped away her tears. "Thank you Noah." Y/n smiled, "No problem." Noah mentioned.

"Sweet dreams Y/n, get some rest okay?" Noah mumbled. "Sweet dreams Noah." Y/n grinned lightly, Noah laid back down and eventually fell back asleep.

Y/n laid back down and stared up at the ceiling, she had a feeling that Finn would eventually find her. Luckily The authorities were on the hunt for Finn. So Y/n felt somewhat safe.

Eventually Y/n ended up drifting back to sleep, and for once she looked peaceful and calm......

ANNS SPEAKS:
OKAY UHM NOAH IS
ALIVE OH MY GOSH I-
PLOT TWIST OF THE
CENTURY, so guys in
the words of
marcelandnoahswhore
"Stan noah for clear skin."
😌✌