𝟎𝟔

CHAPTER SIXCONFUSION & PROBLEMS ⚠︎ TW: MPD ⚠︎

CHAPTER SIX
CONFUSION & PROBLEMS
⚠︎ TW: MPD ⚠︎

Finns breathing slowed down as he laid his head against the side of the payphone box. On the other end of the phone he could hear his brother start to cry.

"Finn?! Is that really you?!" Nick's eye widened as he heard those words leave Finns mouth.

"Yes it's me Nick.." Finn mumbled.

"Finn, Its been so long. I've missed you so much." Nick cried on the other end of the call.

Finn sighed, "Nick, I need to talk to you. Please I need to talk to someone." Finn mumbled.

Nick smiled and wiped away his tears. "Where are you?" He asked,

"Uh, Lincoln street..." Finn muttered.

"I'll be over there soon." Nick added, Finn nodded and smirked softly.

He hung up and started walking around, eventually he found a bench and sat down.

He put his head in his hands, there was so much going through his head.

'Why did I do this?'
'I never ment to do this.'
'I never wanted to do this'
'Why did I do this?'
'She hates me.'
'She'll never love me.'
'I broke her.'
'This is all my fault'

Finn took a deep breath and began to calm down. For so long he felt as if he was trapped, now he was finally free. Then he heard a car pull up in front of him.

The window rolled down and in the car he saw Nick. Finn stood up walked to the car and got in. He quickly shut the door and swiftly put on his seat belt.

Nick sighed and started driving the car around.

"I can't believe your actually here. In my car, right next to me." Nick mumbled, Finn looked out the window.

"Yeah..." Finn muttered, Nick exhaled softly and pulled his car over.

"Look, what's wrong?" Nick asked,

Finn lips began to quiver, he didn't know what to say. Everytime he tried to talk his body would tense up and that would cause him to stay silent.

Finn started crying, he couldn't handle his emotions anymore. He just completely gave up, Nick hugged him tightly. Tighter then ever before.