Intro

Tuesday June 23rd 2020

You have been seeing this guy named Jay for quite a while now. Your relationship is pretty good despite its ups and downs, but it's pretty stable and you both love each other more than anything in the world. That being said, things have gotten a little TOO stable for you. The sexy dirty moods you would get in 24/7 when you first moved in together a couple months ago, have faded away. Now you're lucky if you get off a couple times a week.
However, you are extremely happy that everything else is going great with Jay. You moved in a little while ago but are now getting used to the flow of things. You are way closer to his friends and family than you used to be.
His two main friends are Issa and Donnie
Donnie is pretty chill with you and has been kind since the start, but he'll still mess around with you a lot. Issa, on the other hand, absolutely hated your entire existence. You hadn't done anything wrong, that's just the way he is. You think it's because he's secretly in love with Jay and is jealous that you are dating him. But to be honest, you don't really care. All you can even think about when it comes to him is one thing; his penis. Well, that and him in the bedroom with you and Jay.