Ghoul!Kaneki x lazy!ghoul!reader

Today was soppose to be cleaning day but you where to lazy to clean.The house where you and your loyal boyfriend,Kaneki share was a total mess.Kaneki came home and look at you than at the big mess around the house.

You just where upside down leaning on the couch while watching Korean drama.Kaneki walk over to you and said "y/n...".He kept calling you until he yelled your name.

You look at him with your normal expression.A look of 'I don't care'.He always hated your normal expression but he never told you.He said "What's all of this mess?".He point all the trash around the floor.You shurged and look back at the t.v.

He grew piss so he grab the remote and turn the t.v off.You glared at him and said "I was watching that!".He rolled and went to get all the cleaning supplies.Kaneki said "Clean than you can watch your stupid shows!".You growl than got up.Kaneki handed you a broom and said "Sweep".You look at him and he said "Sweep.now!".

Talk about mr.bossy pants.You started sweeping and pick up all the trash and put it back in a black plastic bag.All kaneki did was sitting down watching you.That made you even more pissed.You grab the soda cans,candy wraps,banana peels and etc and put it in the trash bag.You tied the bag and walk outside and put it in front of the house.You walk back inside and saw everything all clean.

Kaneki said "I finish the rest".You smile and he pulled you into a hug.

-----------------------------------------------------
yeah...I know it's bad but hey! this is my first one shot story using Kaneki ken <3

A song that suits this story would be:

Bruno mars-The lazy song c:

Today I don't feel like doing anything,
I just wanna lay in my bed,
don't feel like picking up my phone!
so leave a message at the tone,
cause today I don't feel like doing anything!

Well see you later, lazy readers cx