Reader x Kaneki: Five nights at Freddy 2

You and kaneki look at the new job you guys suggested.It has a banner that said Grand opening.You guys walk in and ask the people that you and him where working here.Kaneki sat at the desk with his legs cross and you on the floor criss cross next to him.Kaneki said "Okay,These animatronic are really scary...and i think we chose a bad job".

You rolled your eyes looking at the camera seeing the last kids leaving the place.It came completely silence and you can already here kaneki shaking.Kaneki said "o-m-g blue bunny is at the vent!!".You where almost close to the vent so you turn on the lights and make sure he hasn't come.You can here movements in the vent and right before your eyes Toy bonnie was right.

You look at him and watch him getting closer and closer and he was right in front of your face.You said "Die mother (beep)".You kick Toy bonnie in the face and shove him back into the vent.You got up and said "My work here is d-".Before you finish have already killed you an kaneki scream.

You was now a ghost and start laughing from coming out of your dead body.Your laugh sounded smiliar from RPGMINX.Kaneki said "What am Im soupose to do?!".You shurged and said "Become a men and as Pewdiepie does when he play this place and remember where trap in a game!".

Kaneki sigh and said "y/n,Will you look after me?".You noded and ruffled his said "Of course!".Kaneki mumble i love you.

You noded and and for the rest of the night you watch him succeed on the progress of survival.

*******Extra*******

Kaneki: Ugh im dead
You:*laughs crazy*
Kaneki:Its not funny!
You:BWHAHAHAHA!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Yeah this chapter makes LESS sense than from the few chapters i have written :(

Anyways hope you and enjoy and make sure you comment for any request