Chapter 1

As the car pulls up to the driveway of the house, I start to have flashbacks of all the memories that I've had here when I used to live here. Anywhere from my birthday parties to the parties Matthew, my twin brother and I had when our mom was gone to when my dad left us when my brother and I were 10 years old. All of them come flashing back.

My mom, Matthew, and I moved away 2 years ago when mom got a job offer in California that she couldn't resist and I didn't mind moving. I hadn't had many friends when we lived here in Rosendale, New Jersey, because back then I was quiet and didn't talk to many people. Although, Matthew was, and still is, outgoing and very popular.

Since my mom got the opportunity to move back the Rosendale, we were able to move back into our old house, which was a good thing. What was even better was that my boyfriend of 1 1/2 years was also moving to Rosendale because his mom and my mom both got a job transfer here. Also, they are moving into the house next door to us.

My boyfriend's name is Andrew Benson, he has an outgoing personality, similar to Matthew's personality, he is romantic, nice, and is also pretty hot. Also, he changed me into the person I am today, which I am grateful for.

Even though I used to be shy, Andrew taught me how to talk to people and make people like me while still being myself. I became captain of the girls soccer team and won the state singing and dancing championships of California. I was also one of the most popular girls in school last year as a junior.

At our school in California, Matthew was the quarterback of the football team and was a major player. Those poor girls at that school are going to be devastated that he left.

When we went to school, Andrew would always drive Matthew and me because we didn't have our licenses yet. The three of us would walk into school next to each other, with me in the middle, Matthew on my left and Andrew on my right. Everyone would always stare at us with either looks of admiration or jealousy. Not that we minded though.

Matthew said that he hasn't told anyone that we were coming back, so we could surprise them tomorrow with our surprise visit on our first day of school. I am slightly nervous because most people probably won't recognize me, but Andrew calms me down by saying that nobody will have any clue who he is.

I am excited for soccer and dance tryouts tomorrow though because if I get in, then it is an easy way to make new friends so I don't end up being how I used to be when I was here.

A/N: What do you think? This is my first story so PLEASE don't judge my writing too much. Thank you for reading the story and see you next update. BYEEEE!!!!!!!

-_queenofyourhearts_