the summoning.

taehyung didnt know what he was thinking when he decided to draw that sigil in bright red crayon on his living room floor. he had been searching for hours online and in books he had shoved in his bag from the library without the other passerbys noticing- and he had found one, old and worn down and torn in the back of the last book that was stuffed at the bottom of his little satchel.

he was always told by those around him including his older brother baekhyun that he was a little too pure for this world. 

almost too pure.

it was a sight to see, really. double frilled socks hanging fluffily against his pink chained hello kitty boots, skirts hooked onto his blushed thighs and garters wrapped neatly against the flesh, sweaters big and slipping over his hands every once in a while. 

what would it take to believe that that same boy was in the middle of a sigil, on his knees with his legs lazily behind him, almost like a little kitty. he was chanting, letting energy consume him as he slowly lit each of the candles surrounding his little body, other hand tightly gripping onto the little book that he had pasted the sigil in with his sparkly glitter glue and coloured pens, filled with little notes from recent tries so that nothing would go wrong.

nothing.

it has been 15 minutes. the biggest thing that happened in his little area was three of his six candles being blown out, all red, all placed adjacent of each other on opposite sides of the sigil. it was weird but considering that was all, he shrugged it off instead- moving himself from the little circle and toward his comfy bed room, making a beeline straight toward the mini fridge decorated in little magnetic pins of hello kitty and other characters like princes peach and sailor moon. total opposite of what he had just done.

reaching up to the top of the little shelf to grasp at the handle of his mini fridge he had pulled it open, jumping up to try and grasp the clear bag of pink marshmallows. in short he was hungry.

suddenly he froze, a little shiver running down his spine as he shuddered slightly from the feeling before yelping, nearly falling back down onto his ass as the marshmallows had suddenly hit him square in the face, pout furrowing up on his lip gloss stained lips as he frustratedly opened the bag, stuffing the fluffs between his lips.

shaking his head a little at the weirdness he had created in the room he had laid down in his beanbag that was tucked snugly at the corner of his room surrounded by yellow and purple fairy lights, nintendo switch in hand as he curled up, flicking the small joystick to move his animal crossing character around his mini island, it was all he could do as he waited since he wasnt permitted out of his dorm past 10. but then again he had already broken a few rules today.

he only glanced up a few times, invested in the little game he was playing and in those few times he glanced- he failed to notice a male sitting legs crossed on his bed, glaring down at the boys little figure and horns dripping in silk, sigil hanging off the ends in a dark red that accentuated the way his horns shined in white highlight.

he eventually fell asleep though, curled up with his legs tucked up underneath of his big pikachu sweater and hair falling over his face as he leaned back against the comfortable material of his beanbag.

he only woke up when he felt hot breath against his cheeks and lips, eyes fluttering slightly as he let out a low whine, eyes opening fully to stare at what seemed to be a normal looking man.

only, it wouldve been normal if the man wasnt a stranger

with horns

and very, very sharp teeth.

the male had parted his lips, head tilting slightly as his blue orbs had hazed over the little male below him, taking in his soft and startled features.

"now, you called me, right? and i dont believe i have enough time to sit around and watch you sleep forever, though i must say that i wish i did, pretty. what is it i was summoned for?" and if the boy didnt feel scared, excited, or like he was being put under some type of hypnosis before, he definitely felt it now.