Chapter Six*

I heard the song at the side >> at work today, and freaked the freak out.

It's so bloody amazing!

Anyway, enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------

I help Harry up from where he fell to the ground while we were laughing, and turn to my new friend.

“I have a surprise for you, MacKenna,” I say, my voice filled with excitement.

 “Does it have anything to do with the member of One Direction currently holding your hand?” She asks with a cheeky smile.

 I blush when I realise Harry still hasn’t let me go and quickly drop his hand.

 He looks kind of bummed, but puts on a smile and holds out his other hand towards MacKenna.

 “Hi, I’m Harry Styles.”

 “I know who you are, silly,” MacKenna says, ignoring his hand and tackling him in a gigantic hug.

 “Oh, and the hood isn’t fooling anyone,” she says, pulling away and messing up Harry’s signature curls as she does so.

 Harry laughs.

 “Well it was worth a try.”

 We all laugh and decide to go find somewhere besides The Cafe to get lunch.

 Harry is busy telling MacKenna all about the broken lamp incident and us not being able to go back to The Cafe when we hear his solo from WMYB coming from his pocket.

 He blushes and me and MacKenna both laugh.

 “A bit full of yourself, Harry?” MacKenna teases as Harry rushes to answer it and quiet his ringtone.

 Me and MacKenna are still giggling to each other when we hear an Irish voice on the other end of the call.

 “HARREH! Please come back to the hotel, Louis' playing Superman again and running everywhere and you know you’re the only one that can calm him down when he gets like this!”

 “Is that...is that Niall?!” Mackenna grabs Harry’s arm and looks like she’s about to scream.

 Harry nods and smiles apologetically at us.

 “Looks like I have to go, girls. The boys need me.”

 “Is that Scarlett with you?” Niall asks, sounding excited now, rather than worried.

 Harry laughs.

 “Yeah, she’s standing right here. Want to talk to her?”

He hands me the phone before Niall can say anything else, and I tentatively say hello.

 “SCARLETT!” Niall yells into the phone, like he hasn’t seen me in years.

 These boys are so excitable.

 “Yeah, Niall?”

 “Would you mind coming with Harry and helping us calm Louis down?”

 “What?” I ask, confused, “why would I be of any help?”

 “Well he was excited to meet you yesterday and really disappointed when Daddy Direction told him to stay home-“

 “It was for his own good!”

 I hear who I assume to be Daddy Direction himself, shout from the background and laugh.