.Chapter 1.

Marlene Dorea Potter shivered slightly in the thin threadbare blanket she possessed, ever since her Aunt Petunia had died from cancer her life hadn't been the same. This had been because, like many things, Uncle Vernon had suspected her magic as being the cause of this. He had raped and beaten her lots before. The abuse had increased to severe levels of sadism and he had somehow discovered BDSM. He had then sold her out to men and women alike who treated her as a fucktoy of their own personal uses. Of course needing a Cook for his survival and a Cleaner go keep his reputation he had let her free. However one day Dudley being mysteriously kind had set her free while her uncle was in a meeting. Later it was, while she had returned to her little alleyway, she discovered news of Vernon's arrest. Dudley lived with Aunt Petunia's second cousin twice removed.  After about a month of treating her patients of sickness and injuries all the while using her free time to find faster parkour methods to treat said patients she had successfully settled in becoming known as the Dr Homeless. A lame nickname to some but to her it was better than any her Magical Life got. She thought back on the events last year when she had gone to claim her inheritance and transfer to Durmstrang. Her family properties were rather large, and she appeared to own quite a few in Japan, France, Russia, Norway, Wales and Greece. She had contemplated going and living in one but decided against it. No matter who she knew the idea of any house scared her. The streets were much safer. She was protected by her powers and authority and this was further increased by the fact that she healed any and all regardless. She owed no debts to anyone and was a peacemaker. But when it came to the Police Sweeps, she ended up having to teach all who she could how to parkour and the quickest routes. She could also kill like a beast. The newbies were protected and the Ancients were also protected by her. Anyone who attempted to poke fun at them or attempt to kill them for their money ended up with a gold dagger in their body.  Marlene shivered some more the night was remarkably cold and she felt sad and- wait sad! Dementors she hurriedly ran off to warn everyone else of a danger and them having been introduced to some aspects of magic by her realised it was one of those threats. Glad to at least have gotten the innocent out of the way she cast a strong Patronus watching as a giant basilisk slithered out of her daggers. Out of nowhere another dementor slipped into the scene. She could only apparate in fear as thing appeared to begin its attempt to suck her soul. She felt the familiar tug of her navel and get sucked into a tube before after around 15 minutes get popped out landing on her head. The last things she saw was her left arm detaching itself from her body. Her parents standing their looking much surprised and of course a man shriek as she bumped on his head. Then darkness....