Chapter Nineteen

Waking up in her lover's arms Athena couldn't be happier. She saw his pale freckled cheeks, his black curly hair, and his pink plump lips that were slightly swollen.

She smiled at how lucky she was to be able to call him hers in many ways possible. She looked around in her room that they were in.

Miles and she cleaned up before they left the room where they killed Noah and Isabella. She smirked that Isabella was finally dead and that she couldn't try to get between her and Miles.

She felt stirring beside her and looked at Miles who had a tired smile present on his lips. "Good morning, love how was your sleep," Miles raspily spoke.

Athena pulled him closer and had her left hand in his hair with her right hand tracing his lips. "It was great with you beside me," She said.

Letting go of Miles she stood up and stretched, her naked body was in view for Miles to admire. He bit his lip at all the love bites that were scattered on her skin, he knew she left some for him to see.

She walked into the bathroom while leaving Miles back in bed. Stepping into the shower she scrubbed herself with a Shea butter, vanilla-scented body wash.

After twenty minutes she came out of the steamed bathroom. She was in a black sports bra with red joggers and black and red shoes.

Her hair was slightly curled at the tips, she had light makeup un with gold rings on her fingers. A grey cropped jacket lay on her shoulders.

Miles went into the bathroom after Athena and did his business

Miles went into the bathroom after Athena and did his business. He came out after a while dressed up in a comfortable outfit.

He was wearing a white and red striped sweater with blue jeans that were rolled up at the ends. He was wearing socks that matched his sweater with red and white shoes.

Athena looked up from her book and stared at Miles in awe

Athena looked up from her book and stared at Miles in awe. She thought he looked adorable in his outfit, she set her book aside and grinned at him.

"You look hot Miles," She bluntly stated. He rolls his eyes and pulls her to his chest with his hands wrapped firmly around her waist.

"You look hotter," He smirks and caresses her cheek. She grins and slightly pushes him away, "Okay let's go-to breakfast I'm starving."