Chapter Two : Friends and Enemies

Hey y'all. Enjoy. I'm writing this while my parents are fighting. It's kinda entertaining.

Ps. Future me here. I wrote most of this story over a year ago, and randomly decided to post this. There will be no more than ten parts but enjoy. Also no official update schedule yet.

A month after planning... (June 2nd)

Lia's POV

After all the planning and packing, it was finally happening. Me, Sausage, and Digital arrived in Peru, and we were waiting on everyone else to arrive. The first to arrive was actually Stacy and Graser which, I was onto Stacy. After talking to her, I looked at her channel. And it was easy to see why she was so uncomfortable and seemed like she hated me at first. So.. I was probably just as happy to see her as she was happy to see me.

"Hello!" I said, trying to be as nice as possible. "Hello.." She replied with a faint smile. "Aye. Never thought I'd meet you.." Graser said, nervously. "I enjoy meeting up with my secret admirers, don't worry." I said, making him laugh. "Where's V?" He asked. "She didn't wanna come. To be honest, I might not survive this either." Digital said. "You're too big for any of us to do CPR on you so please don't like.. fall out." I said. "That's not true. We got Sausage." "I don't know CPR, dude." "It's not hard." "Anyways..." I yelled, making everyone laugh. "What's the plan?" Graser asked. "Well, we rented a house. And tomorrow, we have one more day to get our sh*t together, and then we will get Uber's to the base of the mountain where our mission will begin." "Uh huh." "But there's only three rooms in the house, and a living room. But since we don't really know what y'all's relationship statuses are, we'll let y'all decide on who goes where." "... Okay..?" "But I mean.. for right now, we're stuck here cause we have to meet everyone. Just leave your stuff with us, and mister Sausage will take it to the house, then y'all can go do whatever."

They looked at each other, and Stacy seemed annoyed. "What? What'd I do now?" Graser asked. "I wanna explore but you know I hate you." She said. He laughed. "Do you two actually hate each other? Cause it seems like it." Digital said. "No. We don't. We just.. are the best possible example of a love hate relationship." Stacy said, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, we make each other laugh but as soon as I piss her off, she'll ignore me for a week. And she's still mad at me cause I won the latest episode of our little Minecraft challenge series." Graser said. "I am. I would've won if you didn't mine in the same cave as me." She said. We laughed. "Anyway.. are we gonna explore or not?" Graser asked. "I guess. Go. Get." Stacy said, pushing him along. "Bye. Have fun." I said. "Bye!" They both said. But we had to laugh at them as they walked away.

"Do you know Spanish?" Graser asked. "No. Do you?" "No. I thought you would know since you're Mexican." "I grew up in Germany and America, ya idiot." "I know but.. ugh." "Google Translate, don't fail me now.."

Once they were far enough away, we busted up laughing. "Those two need some help." Digital said. "Yeah. They do."

Graser's POV

"I'm just kidding, I do know some Spanish. Enough to have basic conversation." I said. "Really? For what reason?" Stacy asked. "You might not believe it but honestly, I'm a fast learner so I thought I might as well learn some Spanish before coming here. I figured it'd help us all." "Yeah. It would. Thanks, Grase." "So do you honestly not like Lia?" ".. Well.. now that she's told me not to feel bad, I don't really dislike her as much." "Why'd you dislike her to begin with?" "Because.. I mean.. like you said. I'm little goodie two shoes. I don't really care for.. the kinda things she says." "Yeah but honestly, you two have a lot in common. You don't realize it yet but you do." "Well, I really want to learn to like her. So.. we'll see what happens. And-... is that a dog?!" "Probably. There's strays everywhere here." ".. I wanna bring them all home!" "I'm sure you do but good luck with that."