Preparation

This story is based on the idea of the movies „The Purge". Once a year is an event called the purge where every crime is legal for 12 hours. Everyone can pure of their unproductive emotions like hate, jealousy, or if they just want to get rid of their anger. The crime rate got lower and so the US kept having the purge every year. (If you need a better explanation watch the first movie or something. I'm very sorry about my mistakes! I'm not a native speaker and if you want to help me with translating it or fixing mistakes you can dearly message me! )

~three days until the purge~

Allen and Oliver were a happy couple. Their relationship wasn't perfect but they were happy. Oliver had some arguments with Allen and he sometimes even got slapped.

The two young men were shopping. They were in a supermarket where Oliver bought the food for the next days. The purge only last twelve hours but since they were not living in a rich place they had to prepare their protection well.

The citizens were already low-key panicking about the next purge. There were two kinds of people for this night: The ones who just tried to survive and who wouldn't leave their homes. The other kind was enjoying the purge. They bought many weapons and walked out on the streets to kill.

Oliver was always staying at home. He was a little bean which wanted to survive the horrible purge. Yet his partner was different; Allen always wanted to go out and purge his soul. Allen stayed at home the last years because he wanted to protect his cute lover. But this year was different. He had to get along with all the stress he went through. He did that to protect Oliver! Allen got more aggressive over the time and he sometimes even got so angry that he slapped his partner.

"Ollie! Hurry up! I want to get some new weapons." Allen said pissed. Oliver was busy with buying food for the next days.

"I would be faster if you would help me" Oliver said annoyed. He moved his hand through his pink hair. He was exhausted by arguing with Allen. He hated how angry Allen was the whole time. He was hurt by how mean his partner was but he tried hard to ignore it.

Allen quickly helped and so they got all of their grocery in the car. "I will come home later. Gonna buy some weapons." The American said pissed and gave Ollie the keys for the car. Oliver sighed sadly and drove home.

Allen and Oliver had a small apartment in the suburb of Chicago. Oliver got the groceries inside and put everything away. Their apartment was a complete mix between Al and Ollie. On the one side they had many weapons; on the other side it was full of plushies. Their fridge was covered with stickers that showed their view on the world. From Oliver were all of the peace stickers. They never bothered Allen at all. He showed that no one of them eat meat in their home. There were many stickers which were against eating meat (and some of them were very offensive).

There was a loud noise on the door and Allen walked in. "I'm back." The American muttered pissed.