↳Six: 6|Epilogue

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Qian Kun: A Mystery

Qian Kun, age Twenty, was found dead and decapitated in his house at 2PM in Seoul, Korea

As investigators take a tour in his home, we found a secret room full of gruesome objects. The room was decorated with bloody limbs and flesh, discarded everywhere among the room. The room stank of rotten meat, as if the flesh was there for decades.

As we take a closer look into the room, we found the missing child, age nine months and a half, dead, also decapitated like Qian Kun. The child was missing for almost fourteen years now and along with the child missing, the mother also disappeared around the same time.

As the investigators turned around to examine the situation, we saw Qian Kun's hand, attached on the wall with a knife speared into it with a note.

"You will never be able to escape, Kun. Never." The note reads.

Now, we take an interview with all the assistants who are willing to help out in this horrifying situation.

Investigator assistant, Wang Jackson, age Twenty-five, said, "This is a very unusual situation indeed. I've never seen anything like this and the possibilities are endless. It's easy to question everything and assume solutions and what might have happened, but we have to slow down and take steps. It is not every day we get to be in these types of situations."

Next, we interviewed Surgeon assistant, Na Jaemin, age Nineteen, "Well, what we are able to do at the moment is patch up Mister Kun and examine his state. We can collect blood samples and we can also examine the child who's been missing for over a decade now. We'll take Mister Kun and start an autopsy as soon as reporters and everybody else leaves. Timing is important."

And lastly, we asked policeman, Bang Christopher Chan about this situation, "All I can say is that we'll try our best to figure out what happened, along with some help with investigators who've been working very hard since we got the call."

"