SMT 2: Stranger Danger

🍓
"I'm hotter than the sun."
-Ysabella
______________________

"Is the sun too hot or is it me?" I chuckled, swiping my sweat with my handkerchief. "I'm hotter than the sun."

I never thought that finding a job is difficult. Companies never accept easily. I should have apply in a library or cafe. Their job is not sweaty. I should buy a drink.

Spending 30 minutes of finding a vending machine, I finally found one in the corner. Getting closer, I noticed a man in white shirt and jeans standing infront of the vending machine, his back facing me.

I waited, checking the watch in my wrist every minute. I crossed my arms. I tried peeking, only being failed because I'm lack of height, he's so tall really. My patience is running out, I have meet up with Sarah at lunch.

"Excuse me. You've been standing there so long. Are you going to take anything?" I asked.

I think that sounded rude. I'm going to die young. Please don't look at me. Have mercy.

The white shirt man turned around facing me. His eyes looking down at me as I stared back too. I feel like I'm being hypnotized.

"I'm sorry." He says in foreign language as his eyes widen. He step back for my turn, smiling so perfectly.

I snap out and proceed to insert a dollar in the vending machine. Pressing a number where the chocolate drink was. Taking my drink swiftly, I inserted a dollar again and chooses the strawberry milk. I glanced at the man standing besides me. Is he glaring at my drink?

Holy shit. I just noticed, he doesn't know how to use a vending machine.

I grab the strawberry milk and stare at it for a while. Feeling the coldness of the drink in my hands. Then my eyes shift to his shoe.

His shoe brand is Philip? That's hella expensive.

Finally, my eyes set on his face. His dark brown hair is slicked back messily. His mouth moved biting his lower lip. His eyes piercing mine.

I flinched, sweating nervously. I gulped down on my saliva. Ew.

I'm too young to die.

I still don't have a boyfriend.

Is he going to torture me?

Have mercy!

I didn't delete my browsing history.

Negative thoughts begone thot.

"Don't hurt me." I mumbled loud enough to hear.

"What are you talking about. I'm not bad. Idiot girl." The man just spout an unknown language not understanding a bit.

He probably says he's going to kill me.

My eyes teared up. I push the strawberry milk at his chest, giving it to him. "It's yours."

I ran away, not looking back. I don't want to see that scary face again.

Honestly, he's handsome and sexy. Lucky him, I didn't tell the police.

A/N: Pictures not mine.