Chapter 3

Spade's POV
   I slammed the door shut as soon as I walked inside my room, I mean their guest room, and leaned on the closed door as I felt my knees weakened. That smirk.. That was something else. It had such an unknown effect on me, I don't know what it's doing to me and why its affecting my knees so much that my knees don't feel any strength at all.... Well, I might actually know the reason why I'm being like this right now... But its something that I don't want to happen, it's something I cant admit to myself. I practically crawled til I reach my bed where I just plopped my whole body onto before blankly staring at the ceiling... Dang, why can't I take the image of him smirking out of my mind?! I decided to lazily sit up and fetch my phone from the table just right beside my bed to avert my attention. I opened the youtube app expecting to see art tiktoks, that would surely relax my nerves. It took some time loading before the thumbnails and titles pop out.

'from bros to husbands. Sweet gay couple stories I found on reddit' I read with my eyes... Wow life really has such great timing. If this day was just one of my normal day I would quickly click at that video but no, today is an exception, I dont know why Im so pissed right now, and why did I hated the sight of it. Why Im feeling like Im being mocked. I was just breathing in and out slowly to calm myself when suddenly my door flew open and Uno came barging in.

"hello there sweetie." he said in a very flirty and cringey voice.

"what are you doing here?" I asked ignoring his greeting. He then puts his hand on his chest acting as if he was deeply hurt.

"did you just ignore my greetings hun?" I looked at him with bored eyes, but I was caught off guard with what he did next. If you're stared at, you would NORMALLY look away right? But I guess this guy is nowhere near from being normal and sane. He locked gazes with me with such an unreadable expression. His face was so blank as he stares back at me with those hazel browm eyes of his. He then looked at my lips, and I just sat there watching him waiting for his next action. He slowly made his way to my direction with a serious expression staring back at me and I swear I tried to look away, but I can't. Now his face is just a few inches away from mine, I closed my eyes shut and just waited for the next thing to happen... Uhh okay nothing's happening I opened my eyes just to meet his with his hand on his mouth clearly and obviously holding himself from bursting into a laughing fit, and of course he failed. He laughed right in front of my face and I just stared at him with the 'I'm so done with you' look.

"eww dude what the actual frick frack, you really thought I would kiss a guy? Dude no! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" I just smiled at him before hitting him hard in the head

"OWW!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" he screamed as he rub on his head pouting... I must admit that looked cute.

"I hate you, GET OUT!!" I screamed at him which he replied with him sticking his tongue out before going back to pouting as he exits my room.
.
.
.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! THAT WAS EMBARASSINGGG!!! I HATE YOU SELF!!! I screamed mentally as I literally rolled around my bed with my hands covering my blushing face.

Uno's POV
I leaned on the just closed door as I clenched in my chest for my heart was beating so fast.. No, this cant be true... Why is my heart beating so fast, I almost really did kiss him when I saw how he closed his eyes and just let me do what I want, how his red lips are slightly open and looking so delicious.. And how my boxers feels so tight right now. I just sloppily walked back to my room and dropped my whole body on the bed face first. I closed my eyes but all I can see is his face and how he slowly shut his eyes looking so submissive.

Spade's POV
   I reached out to my pillow and hugged it tight as I try to recall if my heart really did beat so fast earlier, no that cant be, that's impossible. And why the heck did my eyes closed?! Oh yea right!!y eyes closed because... Because a dust got in so I closed it hehe... Right..? AAAAAAAHHHH MOMMY DADDY COME BACKKKKKK!!! I threw my hands and legs midair kicking and punching the air, practiclly thinking I was hitting Uno, how dare he confuse me this much and put butterfiles into my stomach, no actually its not just butterflies.. There's a whole frrigging zoo inside me right now... I wonder how it would feel if he's the one inside me.. It'll be a jungle full of wild creatures... And what am I thinking?! Such a dirty mind you have there Spade Jackson Villafuente! I hit my own head with my fists only to end up wincing in pain, I think I hit myself too hard. I held my head and started spinning around the bed but it only made my head's condition worse. AAAAAAH THIS IS ALL THAT JERK'S FAULT!!!!! I squeaked when I heard a loud thud from Uno's room... Has he really gone nuts? What happened?

Uno's POV
I can literally hear how noisy he is from the other room, I'm pretty sure he's been throwing tantrums and rolling in his bed.. Just like me... Oh and by the way I'm at the floor for I spun to much earlier on my bed not noticing that Im already at the edge and yes thats the loud thud Spade heard earlier.... I'm so done with my life. I dont want it anymore, I'm so confused now

To be continued...