Round 8: September 25th- October 5th

Please remember to leave helpful, constructive feedback throughout your partner's story through a combination of inline and end of chapter comments. There is no set length for these, but please give the kind of feedback you would like to receive, and focus on both what the author did well and what they could improve.

Please tag your book club comments with #EnigmaticBC or @enigmaticbookclub so it is easier for me to find and check assignment completion. I may occasionally ask questions directly on your comments. If you can, please take the time to answer those questions to help each other improve.

As always, when you have completed your assignment, please return here and comment your answer to two questions at the bottom of the page. This is how I will know you are done!

Readers please message me directly if you need help finding a book to read :)

~ * ~ * ~

Partners (Writers):

LouisBaronSantos (Last Stay Ch. 5-8) and sacredlilac (Jungle Stakes Ch. 1-3)

BlueJay325 (Fake Me to Church Ch. 3 & "Twelve years ago") and SophiaMills9 (Masked Ch. 5)

IslandChefNinja (The Hunt Ch. 4-6) and mosav1 (Symphony of the Night Ch. 2 & 3)

~ * ~ * ~

I have carefully matched these partnerships to avoid any triggering content based on the information provided to me in the form. If, however, you find any content to be triggering in any fashion, please message me on my main profile immediately.

Questions:

Please answer at least two, but feel free to do as many as you like.

1. What hooked you about your partner's story? What is something that made you want to keep reading?

2. What was your favourite thing in the story? What is something the author did well?

3. What is one area in which the author could improve? Do you have any suggestions for things they might try?

4. What piece of feedback from your partner did you find the most helpful?