We Are Not KidS AnyMore

I woke up...I woke up Jack too "Hey Everything Good Eren?" Jack Ask "Yeah". A guard come to our jail. "COME HERE" The guard took Jack " HEY... where are you taking him?!" I say Scared, he lock me alone "¡HEY,OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!...¡HEEEY!,¡HEEEY!..." .

I wait and wait aand Wait It was Night I have to go to my group for escape, but I was Lock on this Room. "Shit" I say Desperate, I take the knife that My sister Zoe give me. I try to open the door with the knife and a SOLDIER enter "¿What are you doing?" the soldier ask, I take out the knife and I BURIAL into the stomach "AHHH, FUCKING KID!!!!!!" the soldier yell and I take out the knife and take his little Gun and RUN. I was running to the dinning room and I hear Shots,maybe my Group just star. I keep Running and I see Claire on the Ground and a soldier Point at her "Please Don't ShooT" Claire say scare. I take the GUN and point at the soldier,the soldier look back and See me "HEY,PUT THE GUN DOWN" the soldier say "Eren,Shoot him" Claire say "PUT THE GUN DOWN" the Soldier Yell at me I WAS SO CONFUSE and sCared "EREN... We Can't Be Kids Anymore, Shoot him" Claire Say... And I take the SHOT.

"Where is Zoe and Luke?" I ask to Claire "I thought you have them" "SHIT" I say desperate,"Common We have to get out of here" I say. Claire and I were Running "¿Hey,Jack wasn't with you?" Claire ask "Umm,One of the soldier enter and take him" I say " We have to Help him" "It's too Late" "We never can left behind a friend" " Fine". *¡BOOOM!* "The heck?!" I say " It sound like a Bomb We hear some Screaming and shooting. A person Run to us and Take me into ground "AHH CLAIRE" I say scare, it seem like the was trying to Bite me and the Head was DefOrMe it was like one of the things that say Luke " EreN" Claire take the Deforme and It was gonna KILL Claire but Someone Shoot at the Deform.

"Guys over here COME ON!" It was Luke "¡Luke!" Claire say "we have to save Jack" I say " We Have him ,Zoe and Jack are together". We follow Luke We got out of the Quarantine,it was like the back of the Quarantine Zone theirs was a mini boat...on the boat were Jack & Zoe " ZOE...JACK!!!!" I say. I hug Zoe " Thanks You are alive Jack" I say "Yeah,the soldier take me but a deforme got him and kill him and then Luke and Zoe save me"Jack say. We hear some people Running to us, when Luke turn on the boat we see a lot of DEFORMS!!! running to Us "HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!, WE HAVE TO GO" Luke say, "STOP" a SOLDIER say and point at us with his Rifle "I will shoot" He say, Luke and I we have no time to take our Guns .

"Please...DON'T shoot" Jack say "H-Hey we will DIE... theirs a lot of Deforme GOING TO US TO FUCKING KILL US!!!!!" I say anGrY. Claire look at me and Zoe too...I think that It ENDS all here........The Soldier Shoot at US.

BOOK 2 is out on my Account :)