Normals Days ArE GONE

I woke up...It was Monday, day of school. My sister named Zoe that have 14 years old was on the bathroom so I can't use it. I go to the Kitchen and my Dad is preparing Breakfast and he say "Good morning Eren, ready for school?" "Yeah,but Zoe is taking a Bath so I can't use it" "Well In meantime you can eat breakfast...is ¡Bacon!".When I finally take a Bath I go and watch Tv cause is 6:30am and the bus come 7:00am. When I turn on the Tv the light is gone,I check on the window and it seems that the whole neighborhoods has no Electricity too. My sister come to me and say "see, Eren we don't have power cause you are Ugly" "Hey! Fuck You" " Fuck me? you don't even got a Girlfriend" My Dad come and say " Stop Fighting you Dumbs". The Bus come and Zoe and I go.

In the bus I was with my Friend Jack,he was 13 years old, like me. "Hey Eren do you tell Zoe that I love her?" " No, no I didn't" "Well Do It" "Dude is complicated, we have a Discussion when the neighborhood Run out of power" " Seriously? My apartment have no power too, do you know that the whole world have no Electricity?" "¡¿WHAT?!... How you know?!" " The Radio say that". Moment the Bus stop,I don't know why but I look up at the window and see some Military talking to the driver. Jack was like scared and say "Are we going to Die?" Jack ask nervous "Probably...". I look back and I see my sister Kissing his Boyfriend, like she give a shit what is happening. My other friend that was in front of me that her name is Claire say to me " ¿Hey Eren, how are you feeling?" " Fine...a little worry". Suddenly The Military SHOOT the driver.

ALL the kids on the bus was screaming and yelling "AHHH". The military enter to the bus and one of the kid try to run and the soldier SHOOT at Him like if he was an animal. The military say "OK ALL GENTLEMAN YOU ALL GOING WITH ME... NO EXCUSE RATS... IF ANYONE TRY TO RUN, YOU WILL BE TOU TORTURED I'm SOldier REX " . The soldier get out of the bus and drop a Granade and I yell "¡MOVE!" and that Granade was not a bomb it was like Gas. I try to escape on the back of the bus and Jack too.

When we open the Back of the bus theirs Was A LOT of soldiers pointing us and say "Stop Right There" it seem like all the soldier have a mask like they can't breath the air. Jack say "Please Don't shoot us" one of the soldier come to me and Knock me on the face...I can't see so right but what I hear is SHOOTING AND SHOOTING.