Im Sorry

"Good morning." Jessica walked into the kitchen, it wasn't a happy good morning since they had argued all night last night.
He looked up from his news paper, Sam was stubborn and had a hard time admitting he was wrong.
She walked over to the coffee maker and started on making her and him some coffee, he already had a cup but it was empty so she just decided to make him more, he liked coffee and she knew she had to make up with him..so this was her way of making up.
"Jessica?"
She turned her head to him, "Yeah?"
"I'm sorry."
She was in shock, he never really said he was sorry.
"That's okay, i am too."
He nodded his head and she continued making coffee. She walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed the eggs, he watched her as she bent over to grab them.
They hadn't had sex in months, because of all the arguing.
She then walked over and bent down another time to grab the pancake mix out of a lower cabinet.
He felt himself get turned on by this, Jessica was beautiful woman, her body was something else, perfect in every way.
He snapped out of it when Jessica said, "How do you want your eggs honey?"
"Oh-" he clears his throat, "Um either way if fine."
"Okay" she smiles softly
She then walks over to there record player, something they've had in there house for years, and plays soft jazz, something that the both of them liked.
She walks back over to the counter and cracks an egg open, she sways her hips to the music.
Sams eyes widen, he was already getting turned on, now he has a hard on.
He watches her for a little while longer until he can't take it anymore.
He stands up and walks up behind her, softly running his hands down her back placing them on her hips when he reaches the lower part of her back.
He leans forward and presses his hardened member into her bottom. He leans forward and kisses her back while softly running his hands down and squeezing her bottom.
Jessica moans softly, she missed his touch, and she realized he was hard, She didn't know she was doing anything to do that.
She pushes the pan to the side and turns to stove off.
He uses her hips to turn her around
He aggressively kisses her lips, and Jessica turns the kiss into a hot make out session.
He places his hands on her lower bottom and picks her up, sitting her on the counter.
He pulls away from the kiss pushing the black slickly nighty up above her thighs. He then grabs the sides of her panties and pulls them down. Then he roughly pushes her legs open and moves his head down in between them.
He starts softly licking her folds, She moans softly.
He speeds up some, teasing her and wanting her to beg for it, "Faster" she moans and he keeps the same speed. "Come on please? Please!"
"Please what?" he mumbles on her mound, "Oh my god, Please go faster!"
He decides to do as she asks and moves his head up focusing on her clit, "Oh yes! That's it."
He decided that he wanted her to come, a lot.
So he pulled away and spit on her opening, she let out a soft moan. He went back focused on her clit again and slowly sunk his finger into her. "Ohh-" she laid back on the counter, arching her back as he fingered her fastly in and out while licking her clit, pressing down on her with his tongue. "Ohhh..ohhhhh in gonna- i'm gonna come! Ahh Ahh keep doing! Oh don't stop, don't stop! AHHHH!" she comes. He licks up all of her juices, "Mhm so tasty!"
"Right, now fuck me." she says blankly and pulls him quickly out of his pajama bottoms allowing them to fall to the floor.
He then pulls her down off the counter and turns her around, bending her over the counter.
He applies pressure, pushing down on her back encouraging her to arch it, and she listens. He squats down and spits on her mound, she gasps at his action. He stands back up and positions himself at her entrance and slowly pushes in.
She whimpers and he says "Jessica i- your so- wet!" He allows her to adjust to his size slowing moving in and out of her, he knows it's okay to go faster when she moans softly and lays her head down on the counter. He grabs her arms pinning them down on her back, using them as something to hold before he pounds into her.
He holds her arms and starts pounding his dick into her. "Ohhhhhhh yessssss!! Yeah oh yeah keep doing that. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"
He groans and tosses his head back, "Fuck Jessi."
"Oh- that's it! Fuckkk yesss!!! Right there Sammy! Oh Fuckkk!"
He can't help but moan, "Oh my fucking go- Jessi your so fucking tight-" he says.
She feels the orgasm build in her stomach, "Oh- Oh-"
He feels her walls tighten on his member and realizes she's about to come, he knows he won't last much longer either, so he reaches one of his hands down and massages her clit. Her body trembled and she came. "Arg oh- Fuckk!" he pumps his seed deep inside her.